Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club (1082 Views)

Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos) / Latest On Van Gaal / . Van Persie Leaving Manutd?? LVG Is Not Doing Something Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by SuperSuave(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Young Manchester United fan left in tears after learning Robin van Persie is being sold.

The news of Robin Van Persie leaving Manchester United for Fenerbahce has hit fans of the Dutch striker and his current employers hard, but none was as heartbroken as this Manchester United faithful to hear of the 31-year-old striker’s faith.

Louis Diamond’s reaction to news that the former Arsenal man will be sold to the Turkish giants was priceless, and all caught on camera.

So what in particular made this story worthwhile? To start with, Louis is only four years old. In addition to that, the young Red Devils fan burst into tears when his father revealed to him this bombshell.

Sam Diamond, father to the four-year-old inconsolable boy, admitted to Manchester Evening News that it was about time his wife and him informed their young kid that Van Persie will no longer be at Old Trafford.

"We had to let him know before bed. He had had a long day so he was quite tired and he just burst into fits of tears.
"As cruel as it may seem I couldn’t resist getting the phone out. My wife and I can’t wait to show it to him in 10 years time when he can laugh along to it."
#GGMU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDiY40dDdc
Cc Lalasticlala wink
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
It is clear to see that you copied and pasted this.. Your 'Broke Than' title betrayed you.
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by SuperSuave(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
ibotjaycob:
It is clear to see that you copied and pasted this.. Your 'Broke Than' title betrayed you.

the video was actually sent to me on whatsapp, why would I copy n paste the ordinary heading of a thread? The "broke than" was a mistake I corrected immediately but you use usain bolt speed to rush and critizize. Were you expecting me to type all those? To say I interviewed the kids patent personally? angry

<-------swerve

[center]<-------then swerve again[/center]

<---------continue swerving
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
Trajectory of van PURSTRINGS career after leaving arsenal.

Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by SuperSuave(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Sinizia Mrlouisvangaal Elampiro folba patrickmuf dorobucci chrisley024 starboard parrotibaba tess1 thok iheanyi40 coogar zuby77 leggo afrodoc2 adelana1
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by leggo: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:
Trajectory of van PURSTRINGS career after leaving arsenal.
a little similar to arsenal trajectory since losing henry eh??
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
SuperSuave:

the video was actually sent to me on whatsapp, why would I copy n paste the ordinary heading of a thread? The "broke than" was a mistake I corrected immediately but you use usain bolt speed to rush and critizize. Were you expecting me to type all those? To say I interviewed the kids patent personally? angry

<-------swerve

Thank you for correcting yourself, you are welcome. Hungry blogger
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by sinizia: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
I watched it last night. Efforts are being put in pace to fly the kid to watch Persie's first match in Fenerbache.
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
SuperSuave:

<-------swerve

See this childish cow..What is this?
When u get home you tell your folks to swerve. . is this supposed to be the new thing?
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
leggo:

a little similar to arsenal trajectory since losing henry eh??

Touche.
Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
SuperSuave:
Sinizia Mrlouisvangaal Elampiro folba patrickmuf dorobucci chrisley024 starboard parrotibaba tess1 thok iheanyi40 coogar zuby77 leggo afrodoc2 adelana1

read on daily mail he's being prepped to be sent to turkey to watch RVP's first match.... but honestly this is not news...i think news about the coming in's rather than the going out's are making more sense.... less i forget

Re: Video:Manchester United's 4yrs Old Fan Broke down On Van Persie Leaving The Club by Thok(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
If I could do anything on Van Persie, the only thing I'll do is make him 5-6 years younger. He's needed, but he's old.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: Who Was Your Man Of The Match? / Euro 2016 :France Vs Portugal By 8pm / N'golo Kante's Unveiling At Stanford Bridge Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.