Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Nigeria's Downstream Petroleum Sector: What Every Investors Should Know - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria's Downstream Petroleum Sector: What Every Investors Should Know (551 Views)

Only Serious Investors Should Check In (yoghurt Production) / Oando Completes Landmark Us210m Dollars Downstream Partnership Now OVH Energy. / With All These Uncertainties In The Banking Sector, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Downstream Petroleum Sector: What Every Investors Should Know by Oduok(m): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Do you have interest in investing in Filling Station, LPG filling plant, Kerosene outlet, Depot, Industrial fuel consumption, Refineries? Then post your questions as I shall sit by to give answers in area of design, contruction, operation, licensing with DPR, economics, and politics.
Re: Nigeria's Downstream Petroleum Sector: What Every Investors Should Know by Niflheim(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Good day Sir, I have a couple of questions for you:
1.How does one go about "Bill for collection" in oil business?
2.How does one become a Refinery Mandate and what kind of fees must I pay to become one?
3.What is the process for becoming an Agent to Shell in Bonny Island?...........Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Downstream Petroleum Sector: What Every Investors Should Know by Oduok(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Niflheim:
Good day Sir, I have a couple of questions for you:
1.How does one go about "Bill for collection" in oil business?
2.How does one become a Refinery Mandate and what kind of fees must I pay to become one?
3.What is the process for becoming an Agent to Shell in Bonny Island?...........Thanks.
sincerely your questions are first of all beyond the scope of what I asked for in my post. And also my experience for the past 8 years have been in downstream operations. But I believe there would be someone in the house to answer the questions for me to learn as well. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening To Naira - Pix / Seminar On Bonds And Treasury Bills / 4 Major Events That Could Affect Nigerian Stocks This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.