Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The 6 Different Categories Of Big Boys In LAUTECH - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 6 Different Categories Of Big Boys In LAUTECH (1559 Views)

I Killed This Rat In My Hostel In LAUTECH (Photos) / The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / 5 Types Of Big Boys In UNIABUJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 6 Different Categories Of Big Boys In LAUTECH by Lautechgossip(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
The Secret is, every guy in LAUTECH is a Big Boy in his own way. Same for the ladies, but this report is focused on the guys, at least for now!

Also, these Six categories of Big Boys about to be mentioned is just an idea and you all can dish out yours via the comment box below.. lets go…

1. BIG BOYS WITH THE “BIG BRAINS”
These are basically the type of guys that give all their attention to their studies. other students, guys and girls inclusive are always seen flocking around them because they’re gurus and they always have one or two things to tell you that you don’t even got an idea about.

Most of the time, they occupy positions such as presidents, class-reps or the head of whatever organization they in.

2. BIG BOYS WITH “NO CASH” IN POCKETS
These are the type of guys you see repping” the hood on daily basis. Academics don’t have their full attention, party is just their thing. They either in school to submit an assignment, meet up with that lecturer who is always taking attendance or showcasing their fresh kicks ( kicks, meaning their cloths, shoes or accessories..).

The fuckup thing is that most of these guys have no money in their pockets let alone account. They are always looking for a way to boycott payment of school fees after expending all their money at Destiny Collections and Amazing delicacy. Funny thing is, these are the type guys that run entertainment cliques, clubs and so on… lol! am not even done but lets just move to the next…

3. BIG BOYS DOING IN “BIG IN STARCH”
These set of Big Boys can be seen in every category meaning they may be brilliant or dull, it all depends. One distinctive character with these type of Big Boys is that they don’t joke with starch. The type of starch they use cant even be gotten in Ogbomosho, it has to be from those place where cassava production is high..lol!! With their well tailored, ironed and starched shirt, you just unanimously believe these guys are Big Boys.

4. BIG BOYS WITH A BRIGHT FUTURE IN “DRUG DEALING”
Whew’ these ones are basically wasting their parents money in school. They are the type of students you see in examination hall and say to yourself “so, this one is even in my department??”

Anyway, these guys don’t care! They probably anticipating a future of that of “Ghost” in the Tv Series, “Power”.. by the way, hope you know the season 2 is out..

5. BIG BOYS DOING IT WITH THE BENJAMINS
How soon would you forget that Lautech is unofficially the capital teritorry of Y.Y ask me what Y.Y is privately I’d not like EFCC infestation of My Alma-Mata.

These dudes Spend Money on everything and anything they intimidate the likes of us.

I remember back then in 100lvl when we were taxed to pay 100 each to get football Naso this guy just stand up and dropped 10k and said “Coach e ra Meji” “Coach Buy two” that till today is why I choosed not to Kick football for my department ball.

Dudes in this Categories are Mostly in school to get the certie cos for class you no go see them they had paid someone for that.

Its just unfortunate that the level of moral decadence in the Academic sector Made them good second class upper graduates or even First classers sometimes.

6. BIG BOYS LIKE THE “GREAT GATSBY”
Before I start, just know I am from this category..’winks’.. and hope you have seen the movie, “Great Gatsby” by Leonardo di Carpio.. well, to the point, these are the type of guys that have a bit of everything.

They don’t miss classes and they are always on the top of their academics. they are neat, classy, have selective friends. To an extent, some other students usually regard them as snubs.

These types of students usually don’t make 1st class but they are always very close.

Another admirable thing is, they are hardworking and can keep a balance between every activities they find themselves in. Most of them are Entrepreneurs as they try to think beyond whats being taught in a classroom thereby exposing themselves to the events of the real world. Lalastica

http://lazyreporta.com/the-6-different-categories-of-big-boys-in-lautech/
Re: The 6 Different Categories Of Big Boys In LAUTECH by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2015
#1 is ok na big boys with big brain (BBWBB)

(1) (Reply)

ABU Zaria Cisco Academy Produces First Netrider In Nigeria / Is Benin The Only Place In Edo State To Write Waec GCE. Help!!! / Can I Transfer To A Nigeria University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.