Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency (447 Views)

Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Buhari, Tinubu, Saraki In An interactive Dinner (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu Arrive Emir Of Borgu’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency by Haykay80(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
The Presidency has rubbished claims that there is a misunderstanding between Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari and a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, over the leadership crisis in the National Assembly.

Malam Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media, told newsmen in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital that the challenge before the APC goes beyond the leadership tussle in the National Assembly.

“There is absolutely nothing like that, Shehu said, noting that, “The President maintains excellent relationship with his friends and who are these people? They include Baba Bisi Akande, one of the most respected individuals that you see around the President; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who, a week or so ago, was in Aso Rock and had a hilarious discussion with the President. Just two days ago, they were inquiring about former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to attend the Ramadan breakfast. The President keeps his friends.

“Sometimes, the things we read in the press amuse us because, as far as the personal relationships are concerned, nothing has dented the political family that the President keeps. All these persons I have mentioned realise they have a political party to build and they have work to do. They have obtained the mandate and they know they need to fulfill certain obligations to Nigerians. The expectations are high. So, they are not mistaken about the assignment,” Shehu asserted.

Shehu then stated that the perception by some Nigerians at home and abroad that the President is slow in effecting change is misunderstood as he was taking his time to sort out the huge mess left behind by the Jonathan administration.

He said Buhari had been busy working out an action plan that would include “taming the monster of corruption, assets recovery and making the power sector functional”.
http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/13/no-quarrel-between-buhari-tinubu-presidency/

Re: No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency by oatzeal(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
GOOD TO HEAR THAT
Re: No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency by feldido(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Political settlement
Re: No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency by 7lives: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sad news to the never do wells aka tanoids, tanoids speak now or forever remain silent.
Anyway i personally enjoyed una hyperventilation on nairaland, una pains be like chocolate, una wailing be like shawama, una endless moans about Tinubu gives me hope, it reminds me that i need to continue in my quest to be relevant in life.
Loosers hates successful people, if no one is hating me, its either I'm useless or I'm dead, so bring it on tanoids, we loved it.
Re: No Quarrel Between Buhari, Tinubu – Presidency by Visocrate(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
make una fight if una want no be only quarrel before honourables in the house of rep dey fight

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of The Of Removal Of Checking Points In Our Country. / Uproar As Nigerians In UK Pay N10, 000 For BVN / Chibok Girls: We Are Ready To Negotiate With “serious Boko Haram Leaders” Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.