Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Would Like To Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To A Non-bluetooth Home Theatre - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Would Like To Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To A Non-bluetooth Home Theatre (490 Views)

Lg Home Theatre / Relocation Sales : LG Home Theatre 7.2ch, 13hp Gen, Projector, Ps4, Fridge / Distress Sale For 40" LED Tv And Lg Home Theatre.pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Like To Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To A Non-bluetooth Home Theatre by shegsone: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Good day nairalanders, I have a non-Bluetooth home theatre system and a small mobile Bluetooth speaker, I would like to play music from my Bluetooth enabled phone through the mobile bluetooth speaker so that the output will be on the home theatre. Pls how can I connect the mobile Bluetooth speaker to the home theatre in other to get output from it and which wire/cord can I use for it. Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: I Would Like To Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To A Non-bluetooth Home Theatre by ceejay80s(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
shegsone:
Good day nairalanders, I have a non-Bluetooth home theatre system and a small mobile Bluetooth speaker, I would like to play music from my Bluetooth enabled phone through the mobile bluetooth speaker so that the output will be on the home theatre. Pls how can I connect the mobile Bluetooth speaker to the home theatre in other to get output from it. Thanks in anticipation of your response
No magic can solve that, except ur Bluetooth speaker has a wire at the back in which u can connect it to ur home theatre system
Re: I Would Like To Connect My Bluetooth Speaker To A Non-bluetooth Home Theatre by shegsone: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
yes, its definitely going to be with a cable, which kind of cable can one use and how will I go about it?

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Laptops!!! / Apple Ipad 4 Sim+wifi For Sale...urgently / 10 Best Xbox One Deals In The UK - September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.