Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion (58996 Views)

Tboss And AY Pictured Together / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by freshdude99(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Mmmmmsshheeeewww

Who dem help undecided
Na by force to help person neh?.
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by Whiteguru1179: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
This AY dey be like ee dey smoke o! See eim lips!
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by martinsd02: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by dbestuncle: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
na wa o. appreciate gud tin na
deebsman1:
Abeggy where d mansion dey o grin cheesy grin. Maybe dt rented service apartment at VC, lol...... I know what am saying and y I write dis tongue tongue

In shorts, dude lives in a rented apartment
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by Spanishsleek(f): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's cool[/b] sad
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
dearpreye:
Like attracts like. The rich attracts the rich. That's why I can never be poor. Poverty is too expensive; I just can't afford it.
You are so funny. I pray not to be able to afford it also IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by geniusaustin(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
life's good....
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by datyrone(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
ay lips black gan... angry
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by MarceloO(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Mmmmmsshheeeewww

Who dem help undecided

See mindset... who have you helped too or were they born for you? grin
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by deebsman1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
lol, we kuku apprec8, must they lie always lie to their fans and the society?? Just becuz they want to appear larger than life and invincible
dbestuncle:
na wa o. appreciate gud tin na

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by vicuto(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Money is gud.. too much money tongue undecided
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by pyyxxaro: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
MarceloO:

See mindset... who have you helped too or were they born for you? grin

I don help Seun and buhari

Who you don help lipsrsealed
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by dbestuncle: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
omo iya i agree with u o

deebsman1:
lol, we kuku apprec8, must they lie always lie to their fans and the society?? Just becuz they want to appear larger than life and invincible
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by kingdaxn: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
I must comment. Its A.Y's mansion and not peter Psquare's own#
Saw it on IG myself#
Re: Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion by justmenoni: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Op you can lie ooo,psquare said they are chilling with Ay in his house and you are here saying it's in psquare house dat dey are chilling
mariobobby:
flexing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Davido Caused This DonJazzy And Olamide Feud" (snapshot) / Kate Henshaw Shares DM From Instagram Follower Worried That She Is Not Married / Sholaye Jeremi Buys 2020 Jaguar For His Mother On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.