Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Submit Your Song And Become A Celebrity Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Submit Your Song And Become A Celebrity Artist (472 Views)

Guess The Celebrity Artist / How Agege Bread Seller Became A Celebrity, Overnight / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Song And Become A Celebrity Artist by JOBERMAN(f): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wadzap pals.

Let's throw the dice

Maybe something could rise

Jets row the fumes

So that engines could bum and celebrities could fly!

Yea yea yea...
I'm Cyberjinmics by stage name
I write my songs, compose'em and rap.
l'm also a programmer currently based on web development.
I just created a website where artist can upload their recorded songs for free, so that people could download; thus popularising your songs and gradually making us a celebrity artist with the help of God

Below are the exciting features of the site:
1. User friendly pages

2. People can share your songs on Facebook

3. Promoters can promote you easily through the promoters form on the site

4. You can be sent a collaboration request from both celebrity artist and upcoming artsts

5. You can also be invited to perform at shows

You can check the site out. The site is www.mp3submit.com

(1) (Reply)

D'banj And Donjazzy Again? / Trader Stabs Woman Over Alleged Dating Of Husband In Lagos / African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) Unveils 2015 Nominees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.