Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm (1264 Views)

Ahh!! President Buhari Watched Nig Vs Cam 2nd Leg / If You Ever Watched This Cartoon,then You Are As Old As You Feel / How To Turn Your Photo Into A Cartoon Using Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by eyeon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
How many has watched this cartoon? LIKE if you've watched and SHARE if you can remember a name of any character.
Tittle: RUGRATS

1 Share

Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by feldido(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
A pix would have helped the memory
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by dadarupees(m): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
google am la
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by eyeon(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
I always remember that name ANGELICA... Help me remember others.

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by eyeon(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
Here it is.
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by feldido(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
eyeon:
Here it is.
This one na of recent na, I think say u won show us voltron, superted and d rest
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by missuniverse(f): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Angelica - d oldest and antagonist

Tommy- my favourite and vry smart

chucky-gentle and most intimidated

d twins- cant remember deir names

1 Like

Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by Eberex(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
whats RSTV? undecided River state television i guess
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by eyeon(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
missuniverse:
Angelica - d oldest and antagonist

Tommy- my favourite and vry smart

chucky-gentle and most intimidated

d twins- cant remember deir names

Yeah! Tommy my favourite too and Chucky like you mentioned; is always scared.
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by eyeon(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Eberex:
whats RSTV? undecided River state television i guess
You know it all.
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by malaria(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Angelica I love that carton wit passion
Re: If You Watched This Cartoon; You Watched RSTV By 4pm by eyeon(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
malaria:
Angelica I love that carton wit passion
Yeah, but not more than me.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Gay Today / Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! / Lesson From The Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.