Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

* * * .COM For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * * * .COM For Sale (970 Views)

Sold GUD.COM For $32,000 / Bulk SMS Website : Www.smsgurusng.com For Sale / Domain Hunter Buys Google.com For $12, Owns It For 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* * * .COM For Sale by JohnNgene: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Check the domain on WhoIs.com to verify if I'm really the owner of the domain name.
Re: * * * .COM For Sale by funmijoyb(f): 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
undecided nobody go buy am. it has no value
Re: * * * .COM For Sale by iykepromotions: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Your Domain Name is brandable;just 6 letters. don't rush in selling. you're going to receive more than this little amount you're asking for if you can exercise patient, the longer a domain, the higher the value. goodluck
Re: * * * .COM For Sale by JohnNgene: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
funmijoyb:

Speak for yourself dear. Or have you changed your name from Funmi to "Nobody"?
Re: * * * .COM For Sale by JohnNgene: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
iykepromotions:
Your Domain Name is brandable; just 6 letters. don't rush in selling. you're going to receive more than this little amount you're asking for if you can exercise patient, the SHORTER a domain, the higher the value. Goodluck

Thank you sir. I know you're into sales of domain names. Please let's connect on facebook www.facebook.com/johnrock44 I have 60 brandable unregistered and available domain names I can sell to you for $60 (wholesale price)
Re: * * * .COM For Sale by iykepromotions: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
JohnNgene:

Thank you sir. I know you're into sales of domain names. Please let's connect on facebook www.facebook.com/chibueze.ngene.9 I have 60 brandable unregistered and available domain names I can sell to you for $60 (wholesale price)
sorry i don't always buy new names. as you know the only way to make money from a new domain is either to use it for your business/company or to sell it. am more interested in expired domain names that comes with traffic. so while waiting for the right price to come you will be making money from domain parking. in case you're not familiar with this visit www.julanky.com
Re: * * * .COM For Sale by jonescyras(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
funmijoyb:
You missed road!..

(1) (Reply)

CBN Bans Street Trading Of Forex From Jan. 1 / Make Cool Money On Dollarcell / Ifeanyi Ubah Is Right: A Dollar Now Sell At #250.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.