Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” (1832 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Couple Arrested For Selling 'golden Tickets To Heaven(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by wasco8(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
A couple were arrested over the weekend for selling “golden tickets to heaven” to hundreds of people.
Tito and Amanda Watts, who sold the tickets on the street for $99.99 (GHC 383.46) per ticket, told buyers
the tickets were made from solid gold and each ticket reserved the buyer a spot in heaven, simply present
the ticket at the pearly gates and you’re in.
According to Jackson Police in Florida, People can sell tickets to heaven which is not illegal but the Watts
misrepresented their product which was a piece of wood spray painted gold with “Tickets to Heaven
Admits One” written with maker.
The police spokesman said “You can’t sell something as gold when it’s not. That’s where the Watts
crossed the line into doing something illegal.”
In Tito Watts’s police statement, he said: I don’t care what the police say. The tickets are solid gold… it
ain’t cut up two by fours I spray painted gold. And it was Jesus who give them to me behind the KFC and
said to sell them so I could get me some money to go to outer space.
"I met an alien named Stevie who said if I got the cash together he’d take me and my wife on his flying
saucer to his planet that’s made entirely of crack cocaine. You can smoke all the crack cocaine there you
want… totally free. So, try to send an innocent man to jail and see what happens.
"You should arrest Jesus because he’s the one that gave me the golden tickets and said to sell them. I’m
willing to wear a wire and set Jesus up".
Amanda Watts said in her police statement: We just wanted to leave earth and go to space and smoke
rock cocaine. I didn’t do nothing. Tito sold the golden tickets to heaven. I just watched, Celebtricity.com
reported.
The Police said they seized over $10,000 in cash, five crack pipes and a baby alligator

Source:
http://pulse.com.gh/filla/oh-really-couple-arrested-for-selling-tickets-to-heaven-id3624851.html

Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by madlatunji: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
I want to buy one
Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by eleko1: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Only dem mumu go buy the ticket.Nor bi so undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by DjAndroid: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
TWO JUNKIES

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by niggi4life(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha, now this is funny grin
Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
They should also arrest the dumb buyers who could be convinced to buy 'golden' tickets to heaven from two obvious drug addicts. undecided

Nobody wan die but them wan go heaven. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Arrested For Selling “golden Tickets To Heaven” by jayriginal: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
wasco8:

The Police said they seized over $10,000 in cash, five crack pipes and a baby alligator

Source:
http://pulse.com.gh/filla/oh-really-couple-arrested-for-selling-tickets-to-heaven-id3624851.html

Poor gator sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped My Religion / Once Saved Always Saved? / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.