Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater (916 Views)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by frankijege(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bisi, a young lady was faced with the choice of choosing a life partner. She scanned all the suitors who struggle relentlessly to out do one another. In the end, after serious of consultations and providing answers to self imposed questions, she settled for John.
John is the calm one among the long list of suitors on her line. One of John's shortcoming is his anger. He picks fault with everything around him. After Bisi settled for him, she discarded the others and burnt her list.
During the courtship, John's anger came to the fore. She noticed, but chose to hang on. She is the type who once her mind is made up, she braces up to the consequences of her decisions. John hits her often. In fact, on one occasion, Bisi felt she had had enough and sought to quit. John pleaded and spoke in tongues on how will be a changed person. Change ke? The beating did not stop and Bisi dared not remind John of his sermon of being a convert. Instead, she prayed silently in her heart that he would change for real.
Days passed, then John feeling he was ready to settle down, popped the big question. Bisi remembering what she had gone through in his hands did a bit of shakara, telling John she won't marry a wife beater. John gave another long sermon on his new status as a changed person. Bisi later caved in. And the wedding eventually held. Years rolled by and the beast in John did not die with his bachelor life. He pounced on her at the slightest provocation. There was a time he beat the hell out her that she was unconscious for several days. He pounced on her during the day and goes begging to be allowed at night. Bisi has four kids.
She is fed up and needs your advice. She feels John may kill her someday. In fact, he tells her that the next time he would beat her, she would give a testimony in church if she survives. When people go to John advising him to be a man of honour, he calls their bluff. He tells them to ask her if he has not been beating for before.
Bisi wants to leave the marriage, but is worried about her kids. Should she leave or hang on in there and endure the beating?
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
frankijege:
Should she leave or hang on in there and endure the beating?
She should hang in there till people gather for her funeral, mtcheeeew... angry

Won't she be alive to cater for the kids she so loves....

I have a feeling this isn't a true story though

1 Like

Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by nicerichard05: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
SERIOUSLY I WOULD NOT READ AND COMMENT UNTIL IT HITS FP. grin
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by frankijege(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is a true life story. I only changed the names
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by emorse(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
frankijege:

Bisi, a young lady was faced with the choice of choosing a life partner. She scanned all the suitors who struggle relentlessly to out do one another. In the end, after serious of consultations and providing answers to self imposed questions, she settled for John.
John is the calm one among the long list of suitors on her line. One of John's shortcoming is his anger. He picks fault with everything around him. After Bisi settled for him, she discarded the others and burnt her list.
During the courtship, John's anger came to the fore. She noticed, but chose to hang on. She is the type who once her mind is made up, she braces up to the consequences of her decisions....

And now she needs advice?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
No need crying over a spilt milk.... Get the mop...

My dear run....run!!
If possible run with your kids...
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by yorubadelta(f): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
emorse:

And now she needs advice?

I taya o. Poster I thought you said "she is the type who once her mind is made up, she braces up to the consequences of her decisions"
So, why you come disturb us na.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by frankijege(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
We all have our break point, don't we?
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by Chidoks(f): 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
the story is so fake but if it's true why not seek the counsel of elders?pastors mabie?i still find it hard to believe.how can you marry a man thst hit you in courtship abi the guy use jazz?but wait o,you haven't told us what you usually do to warrant such beating or does he beat you after serving him fried rice and chicken??
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by Chidoks(f): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
the story is so fake but if it's true why not seek the counsel of elders?pastors mabie?i still find it hard to believe.how can you marry a man thst hit you in courtship abi the guy use jazz?but wait o,you haven't told us what you usually do to warrant such beating or does he beat you after serving him fried rice and chicken??
solution:the next time he hit you hit him back,hit hard too,hit from a distance...
Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by tolugar: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Takes a beast to tame a beast.

She shld use either hot water or oil on his back.

While taking care Of him, she shld remind him Of more is he ever lay his hands on her un- romantically.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Seriously Needs Your Help. Her Husband Is A Wife Beater by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2015
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Every Marriage / My Ghost Lover / Spouse And Bad Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.