Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? (4521 Views)

SELL IT! Sell Ur Gift Cards Here, I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards At A Good Price / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by K9blunt(f): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good day people, please I need opinions as I want to start locally making and selling ZOBO drink for consumption. My fear is that its been quite a while it made waves and then my elder sister was making and selling before she stopped due to other personall issues and job.
*will it sell?
*or should I think of something else to do cause am blank?
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by Muhy479(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
It depends on your strategies, if you can package it well then sky is your starting point
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yes,zobo drink is more preferred by nigerians cos its cheaper than soft drinks.

But if u will start making zobo drink,make sure it is always available to consumers,always. Make customers no commot mind for ur market.
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Yes,zobo drink is more preferred by nigerians cos its cheaper than soft drinks.

But if u will start making zobo drink,make sure it is always available to consumers,always. Make customers no commot mind for ur market.
It is also healthier especially for the health conscious like me.
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by hahn(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
K9blunt:
Good day people, please I need opinions as I want to start locally making and selling ZOBO drink for consumption. My fear is that its been quite a while it made waves and then my elder sister was making and selling before she stopped due to other personall issues and job.
*will it sell?

What happened to this idea?

1 Like

Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by K9blunt(f): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
hahn:

What happened to this idea?

haven't been able to go about it, but will do in time
thanks

1 Like

Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by hahn(m): 1:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
K9blunt:

haven't been able to go about it, but will do in time
thanks

Well, the sooner the better.

1 Like

Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by K9blunt(f): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
hahn:

Well, the sooner the better.

i will keep that in mind............ thanks again.
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by octopusfreaky(f): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
yes you Will sell,,also make some Chapman...always produce the best quality in terms of taste,hygiene,packaging and most importantly availability ..
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by hahn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
K9blunt:

i will keep that in mind............ thanks again.

Don't mention. Did you check out the pics I attached?
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by K9blunt(f): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2015
hahn:

Don't mention. Did you check out the pics I attached?
yes i did.

you made them?
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by hahn(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2015
K9blunt:

yes i did.

you made them?

Not at all. I also have interest in zobo drink manufacturing and I thought it might give you ideas. I got the pics on the internet
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by K9blunt(f): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
hahn:

Not at all. I also have interest in zobo drink manufacturing and I thought it might give you ideas. I got the pics on the internet

indeed it does

am trying to gather funds for start up
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
K9blunt:

indeed it does

am trying to gather funds for start up

Good luck witht that
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by K9blunt(f): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
hahn:

Good luck witht that

grin
Re: ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? by 400billionman: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
K9blunt:
*will it sell?

It will sell once you have the zeal.

One woman does that daily and also sells hot moi moi along. Her goods finish everyday. Her main buyers are site and construction workers and shop owners along her way. She pushes them on wheel barrow( If you no be ajebo). Her business hours are 11am to 2pm. Those hours of extreme hunger and hot sun. Her goods are finished. Just 3 hours. I will advice you never to enter any site. Any worker who wants to buy should come and pick it from you at the gate. To avoid rape.

Chilled Zobo and Hot Moi Moi has been saving lives since the days of Metuselah.

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Boss Lauds CBN For Compelling Banks To Lend To Real Sector / Setting Up A Baby Products Retail Store In Nigeria / New Stock!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.