Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

...and Break Forth Into Singing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...and Break Forth Into Singing (330 Views)

To Break Forth, Learn To Praise With Expectation – Osaghae / Madman Allegedly Regains Sanity After Abuja Christ Embassy Bursts Into Singing / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...and Break Forth Into Singing by overcomersfaith(f): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
In this seventh month of the year, the Lord will perfect all that concerneth us in the Name of the Lord. Every imperfection receives perfection in the Name of the Lord Jesus. The Word of the Lord standeth sure, so shall the promises given to us this month by the Lord will express fulfillment in our life in Jesus Name.

Beloved, you will not be found among those weeping. The Hand of the Lord will grant all your heart desires according to His will in the Name of Jesus Name. Let us therefore come before Him with boldness, lifting up His Holy Name. Cast away fear, for you have been redeemed by blood of Jesus and our sufficiency is God (2 Cor 3:5)

The presence of the Lord guarantees satisfaction. No one fret in His Presence except where sin is luring around (Gen 4:9). Therefore let us watch and pray lest we fall into sin that will separate us from God’s Presence.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Synergy Drama Group / Whom, When, How To Deliver / If I’m Not Praying — Self Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.