Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers (1585 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Woged2005(f): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
1. MAN: Baby, you smell nice, what perfume is that?
LADY: Awww! Thanks. I really don’t know. It rubbed on me from my boyfriend’s bodyspray during sex this morning.

2. MAN: Why don’t you reply my text messages?
LADY: So you are the one sending all those texts to my husband’s phone from a strange number?

3.MAN: Baby, I can’t sleep since I met you, give me a chance.
LADY: Not now please, I am in pains here; just coming out of an abortion clinic.

4. MAN: I can help you get a job, but we need to talk
LADY: Thank you, as long as it’s not a ‘Blowj*ob’

5. STRANGE MAN: Babe, don’t worry, I will pick up the bills (at a checkout register in a mall, lady’s bill was only $17.22)
LADY: Awwww! Thank you so much! (Turns to the Cashier). Please add the Men’s perfume, mustache trimmer, and packs of condoms I just removed (Final bill was $319.40)

6. MAN: Wow, girl, did you just drop from the moon?
LADY : Didn’t you use that same line on a lady last week in the mall, I was standing right behind you?

7. MAN: Sweety, can I have your number?
LADY: 313-779-0000 (State hotline for mental rehabs)

8. BOSS (3 months after influencing the hire of a beautiful secretary in a corporate firm with strict rules): Nina, you will be following me on a 2 weeks trip next week. Please make reservation for one room to save cost.
LADY SECRETARY : Sir, I forgot to tell you during the interview I am a Lesbian.

9. MALE CUSTOMER: (To a Bank marketer over the phone) : I saw your proposal, I will open the account. Come see me at Chico Motel by 5:30pm.
FEMALE MARKETER: In Dubai? Oh wow! I didn’t get any flight ticket o sir. Let me check my email.

10. MAN: Maybe we should hangout sometimes
LADY: Please I am your wife’s closest friend in the church

11. MAN: Woo hommy! I dig your shape, you are tight…
LADY: Boy, this is Bronx, you won’t get any lady here like that. You need to spend some money on yourself first.

12. MAN: (inside a train, after a long toasting) Do you mind hooking up on weekend for a night out?
LADY: I didn’t know you like a transgender (smiles)

13. MAN : (in a hotel room) Please what do you need, name it, I have spoken for too long, yet you are not moved?
LADY: Just an apology because I got everything on tape for your pastor.

14. YOUTH PASTOR: (in his office) God wants to use you specially in this church if you make yourself available to him. Just work closely with me
LADY: You came late, bro. I am with Pastor John already. It’s same God.

15. MAN: (to a lady in club): If you have someone tonight, we can talk
ANOTHER LADY standing nearby: Don’t listen to him, he gave me a bounced check last Friday.

16. MAN: I love that smile on you. What’s your name?
LADY: Theresa
MAN: Tessy, what do you do?
LADY: Private Investigation & Background Checks.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by feldido(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by ibrams(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
ok....
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by ekim004(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
space booked
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by FYB(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
owk, I hear yu
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by tpiander: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Didn't find it funny.

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by meimoks(f): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sorry OP, Nothing's funny here... undecided

Try again later...

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Woged2005(f): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Sorry OP, Nothing's funny here... undecided

Try again later...

Try the book "Improved Reading Comprehension" : The title said 'Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies' and not 'Funniest' Responses... in an attempt to hate u just exposed yourself. You should have kept it to yourself and pass by. You see what happens to haters!! tongue tongue tongue

By the way, why are using two different user names?... (just an observation)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by tpiander: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
What exactly is supposed to be so interesting or noteworthy about the responses?

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Tocheagle(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
YAWNING
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't think anyone who's sane would ever say stuff like that to someone they just met.

Like "I'm in pain just coming from abortion clinic?"
Or "I don't know, it rubbed on me during sex this morning"

Seriously?

Who thought of these. OP was it you? grin
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Woged2005(f): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
cococandy:
I don't think anyone who's sane would ever say stuff like that to someone they just met.

Like "I'm in pain just coming from abortion clinic?"
Or "I don't know, it rubbed on me during sex this morning"

Seriously?

Who thought of these. OP was it you? grin

grin grin grin..I don't think you live in NYC or DC. If you do, y'd know that angry black ladies say worse things than that. grin grin You don't wanna cross their line on a bad day. Moreover, remember these are ladies who don't wanna have anything to do with the man in question. It's a turn-off response...called a 'Get lost answer'. As per being vocal, you ain't seen anything yet..cross the line of an angry black lady from New York or Washington DC, you will enter enter flight back to naija..fast fast!

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mmm

Ok

Woged2005:

grin grin grin..I don't think you live in NYC or DC. If you do, y'd know that angry black ladies say worse things than that. grin grin You don't wanna cross their line on a bad day. Moreover, remember these are ladies who don't wanna have anything to do with the man in question. It's a turn-off response...called a 'Get lost answer'. As per being vocal, you ain't seen anything yet..cross the line of an angry black lady from New York or Washington DC, you will enter enter flight back to naija..fast fast!
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Woged2005:

Why are they so mean? Cc Morethanadol , DrAify
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by An0nimus: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
If you read the whole post PM me, I owe you two wraps of okpa grin

3 Likes

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by parismarc: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lol, nice one, thanks for sharing smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Ewuro4: 4:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Woged2005:

Oh I believe you.. Anything can happen in 'US of A' .

Funny write up though grin grin
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by adioolayi(m): 6:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Nija guys stubborn pass all these your acclaimed turnoff responses....Most times you will even think you are not communicating from the way they will react to this responses grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Woged2005:

Try the book "Improved Reading Comprehension" : The title said 'Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies' and not 'Funniest' Responses... in an attempt to hate u just exposed yourself. You should have kept it to yourself and pass by. You see what happens to haters!! tongue tongue tongue

By the way, why are using two different user names?... (just an observation)
Sorry, you ain't so smart.. I'm sure your title read funniest before. You only edited it.. i didn't even read the whole write up cos i didn't find it funny as the topic suggested..
check other posters above me, was I the only person that didn't find it funny? I have no reason to hate nne.
it's good you edited your topic cos brutal's more like it though I doubt any reasonable person will give any of the response you gave above.

You're mistaking please. Observe better. .

Cheers. ..
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by DrAify(f): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh so sorry!

I have not been online
Brandnew2:

Why are they so mean? Cc Morethanadol , DrAify
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
DrAify:
Oh so sorry!

I have not been online
Good to have you back.
I was unavoidably off during the holidays too.
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by DrObum(m): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by SAMBARRY: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by CircleOfWilis: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2015
Good
Re: Most Brutal Responses From Angry Ladies To Annoying Chykers by Moana(f): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2015
I dont understand, why is that guys always term a woman "angry" if she decides to reject them. Sometimes you shouldnt blame the ladies. You politely reject a guy's advances today and tomorrow he will keep disturbing you like a lovestruck puppy and he will only leave you alone after you have been rude and direct then after that he will call you an "angry woman" haba nawa o. Accept your advances have been rejected the first time and walk away while you still have your dignity na.

(1) (Reply)

My Room Mate Is Practicing To Be A Prophet With My Matter / Please What Kind Of Body Cream And Soap Can I Use For A Baby Of A Year Old / Time Changes A Lot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.