Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE (1719 Views)

Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE by goldrush112: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Five star music Boss and brother to Kcee, E-money real names Emeka Okonkwo is one popular figure in the entertainment industry as he’s been hailed as one of the richest moguls in the Nigerian entertainment scene.

http://goldrushnews247.com/kcees-brother-label-boss-e-money-enjoys-shopping-with-his-handsome-kids-see-photos/

Re: Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Money is good!

Only a broke person will tell you, 'money doesn't make you happy'.
Money does a lot of happy things.
Re: Kcee’s Brother & Label Boss E-money Enjoys Shopping With His Handsome Kids [SEE by buygala(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Shopping?

where is the shop? undecided

Nice tiles btw......

In other news....

Condom is scarce in my area and my girlfriend is coming oversad .... Can I use Santana nylon as condom?

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Looks So Pretty Here With Other Ex Mbgn's, Look! / Checkout Photos From AY's 2015 Live Concert In Port Harcout / Wizkid’s Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Goes Raunchy For Camera | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.