Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills (435 Views)

We Now Monitor Social Media For Anti-Government And Anti-Military Information – / List Of Outrageous Pensions Of Ex- Governors / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills by mumbasa: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
*** POST DELETED ****
Re: The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills by MixedMan: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
hmmmm
Re: The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills by slowice(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Find out who's d marketer that cover your area, take a snap shot of your meter reading nshow it to him....cos there's no way a small flat ll read up to 700 even if your AC is always on.
Re: The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills by princesslucy83: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
If we even have light in my area, i wont bother paying the bill cause buying fuel for Generator in a month is more than the bill. My tot.
Re: The New Government And Outrageous NEPA Bills by christinie(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
You shouldn't ve over paid. You created a wrong impression to him. He now sees you as a very busy/rich C.E.O. You have to go to their office and see the Director of your zone. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / In Washington: Obama Commends Buhari While Buhari Attacks Jonathan / EFCC Invites Saraki's Wife And Yaradua's Daughter Over Allegations Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.