Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym (2865 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Hits The Gym (Photos) / Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by NewsINigeria(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-GdLQswmUxWc/VaPV4KE7AEI/AAAAAAAF4YU/9j1yD5BJUhY/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
According to Boston News Watch, a Boston woman named Serena Beuford's butt implant ruptured while she was doing squats at the gym. Read the report below:
Serena Beuford, 27, of Boston is in a coma after her butt implants exploded while doing squats for an Instagram Video at Planet Fitness. Doctors say Serena Beuford is in serious condition after her butt implants exploded. Beuford was working out with a friend at Planet Fitness in downtown Boston. After Beuford’s friend finished working out, she attempted to record Beuford doing squats to post the video on Instagram.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-S7pzzxFe1KA/VaPV35xIZ6I/AAAAAAAF4YQ/WSzVzsEas0I/s280/Explosion_Butt.jpg[/img]
As Beuford was squatting, she heard a loud pop; which prompted her to immediately stop. Soon after the popping sound, Beuford fell to the floor screaming in agony from the pain. Other gym members rushed to her rescue until medical services arrived.
I heard a loud popping noise followed by the woman falling to the floor. She was screaming 'my a** is gone!!!' I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw her cushion like butt missing when EMS took her out the gym.
http://nigerianmovieslatest..com/2015/07/womans-butt-implant-explodes-while-shed.html

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by Tocheagle(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
Balloon beutox
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Serves her right!
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by ELTON123(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nice one

I hope this will serve as a lesson
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by daroz(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
In case smiley
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by Elruhamah: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Well, that's something you don't see everyday
(tongue in cheek)
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by orogodoganyin(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
guy, correct urslf.
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by LadyX(f): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
When you have such implants you need to be careful about what you do. Did she seriously think her butt can stand such pressure...well she wwill get it fixed.
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by LadyX(f): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Serves her right!

ELTON123:
Nice one
I hope this will serve as a lesson

You no pity am small?
grin
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by chris4gold(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
lobatan. Whalai master shifuu must hear dis.
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by emamos: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
i wish her butt damaged completely
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by emamos: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
i wish her butt damaged completely beyond restoration
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by cherylsmith(f): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Eiya... What a pity.. #smh
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by Buho(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
my a** is gone got me laughing
Re: OMG!!! Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While She'd Doing Squats At The Gym by Haywhymido(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
money miss road

(1) (Reply)

Breaking news: Buhari Appoints Ipaye As Deputy Chief of Staff / Army/Shiites clash:The untold story-Daily Trust / Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.