Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! (955 Views)

DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? / Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back? / See What Most Nigeria Do On Saturday Night Before Going To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by emekrus(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oh my, my, my! As a result of the awesome vision I caught yesterday (Sunday, 12th July 2015) of our Lord Jesus Christ, my body could hardly contain me. Early this morning (Monday Morning) I was talking out to myself as I walked down the road…

I barely was able to control my voice so I don’t draw attention to myself. Talk of the unction behind it- my body was intensely charged!

It all started on Sunday morning. As I woke up in the morning, I was weak in my spirit (my heart), as a result of some trials and temptations I’ve experienced lately. I just managed to attend Church service. After the whole episode of the day, in the evening, I decided to build up my spiritual strength before going to bed- because I needed strength for my schedule the very next morning -Monday Morning…

Hence, I opened my bible to the book of 2 Corinthians. As I read, I got to the place where the Apostle Paul talked about glorying in his infirmity- 2 Corinthians 12:1-10. With the special insight I got from that scripture, I decided to also glory in my infirmity as well.

Then as I thought of praying before going to bed, my flesh was so weak-in short, I thought of forgetting about lengthy prayers; just thank God and say a few words and go to bed. But then, as I struggled to stand up and worship, after the few minutes of worship, as I opened my mouth in prayer, I was almost immediately in the spirit (The holy place of the Lord- Ps 24:3). So I fervently prayed in other tongues, and also in my understanding…

After over an hour of Spirit-Powered prayers, as I thought of going to bed, I just decided to glorify and magnify God before sleeping. But as I thought of magnifying my Jesus, with his picture in my mind, I found out that the only picture of him I had in my mind (The picture of him as a 33yrs old young man when he was crucified) seemed too undermining to me.

So I earnestly asked the Holy Spirit to show me the glory of Jesus and the Father. As I prayed thus, he brought a scriptural picture of the glory of Jesus to my mind, but I Ignored it, looking out for a more spectacular vision. That is, either trance or open vision. But after some minutes of desperate expectation, I decided to see what the Holy Spirit is revealing to my mind with my eye of faith (My spirit-my heart) since the spectacular visions were not forth coming…

And as I did that, oh, what an awesome magnification of my savior I saw in my spirit and mind’s eye. I saw the glory of Jesus, in just exactly the same way he appeared to Paul in the book of Acts and John the beloved in the book of revelations. I caught a clear picture of my glorious redeemer, coming down with the glory of great, supernatural light. Which brightness or luminous intensity, is greater than the sun in its full strength.

And oh, what an awesome unction flooded my spirit and body at that very moment. What a supernatural strength flooded my heart. What a holy faith flooded my heart. And then at last, I was truly able to glorify and magnify my creator all I wanted…

Then the best of all, as I meditated (and keep meditating) on the vision, I begin to receive elegant revelations of how this great glory of my Lord and savior robs off on me, and indeed every true believer. You know, it’s so enthralling to picture myself as a part-taker of that glorious nature of light (Partaker of the divine nature- 2 Peter 1:4; John 17:22-23)…

And if I should go on sharing all the revelations that are flowing out from that single encounter on Sunday, I don’t think a single volume of book will be enough to contain them. So seek to see the glory of Jesus so you can magnify him more satisfactorily. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the glory of Jesus to you, the way he revealed it (the glory) to Stephen, Paul, John and the rest of the Apostles; and he surely will, if you observe with your eye of faith.

But before he (the Spirit) will do that, you’ll need to have the Holy Spirit indwelling in you by accepting Jesus into your heart, as your Lord and personal savior. So if you are not yet saved, pray thus: Lord Jesus, today, I repent of my sins, and accept you into my heart as my Lord and personal savior. Wash me with your precious blood, and write my name in your book of life. Thank you Jesus for saving me in Jesus Name. Amen!

Remain Blessed!
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by Anas09: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
Glory be to Jesus. Heaven on Earth! Wonders without End.
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by emekrus(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Glorious Lord! You must be in the spirit. Do you know I'm a winner too? Wow! That's your new realm and my new realm!
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Damn Jews and fictious lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by OgundeleT(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
u need to be taken to Uselu or yaba left so that ur mental faculty can be re-examine

1 Like

Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by mrZENographer: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Demigods:

Well people will keep providing and publishing their testimonies, revelations and encounter of Jesus or the spiritual warfare and there will be no want of them that will write off the numerous evidences. But everyone shall die and then stand before the Great God. If you die a sinner, even though you don't want to love him, you will be greatly compelled to...... because of the terror on the other side but then it will be too late. Now is the day of salvation.
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by mrZENographer: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Demigods:

Well people will keep providing and publishing their testimonies, revelations and encounter of Jesus or the spiritual warfare and there will be no want of them that will write off the numerous evidences. But everyone shall die and then stand before the Great God. If you die a sinner, even though you don't want to love him, you will be greatly compelled to...... because of the terror on the other side but then it will be too late. Now is the day of salvation.
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by onetrack(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
mrZENographer:

even though you don't want to love him, you will be greatly compelled to...... because of the terror on the other side but then it will be too late. Now is the day of salvation.

You are suggesting that god is a terrorist?
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by kolajamesjnr(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Mr. Lienus Next time you see him tell him I said hi grin grin
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by mustymatic(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2015
NA WAA OOOO[color=#006600][/color] grin angry

Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by mrZENographer: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015
onetrack:

You are suggesting that god is a terrorist?

Yes to the eyes of the foolish God is a terrorist but still it doesn't change whom God is. It only hurts you. See what Jesus said

"AGREE with your adversary quickly, whiles you are in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison." Matt 5:25.

Another typical example Jesus gave is the Parable of the Talents. Please read it.
http://biblia.com/bible/esv/Matt%2025.14-30
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2015
Am sorry your vision is unscriptural
Re: I Saw Jesus On Sunday Night! by Marvyx(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Wow... Op dats a nice encounter..... I can't begin to imagine d surge,joy and peace dat surpasses all understanding that u have.. I pray I have an encounter like that also again.. Remain bl£ss€d™

(1) (Reply)

The Hajj Stampede - A Fluid Dynamics Problem / Christmas Message By Bishop Kukah / 7 Things You Don't Know About The Rastafarian Messiah; Emperor Haile Selasie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.