Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Secreat Of The Rich.....buy Land In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Secreat Of The Rich.....buy Land In Ibeju Lekki (298 Views)

Why You Must Buy Land In Ibeju Lekki Now / DONT WAIT TO BUY LAND, BUY LAND & WAIT,,BUY A PLOT OF LAND AT IBEJULEKKI & WAIT / I MUST BUY LAND,INVESTMENT, CHEAPEST LAND & LET US WORK ON UR BUDGET 08063337234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secreat Of The Rich.....buy Land In Ibeju Lekki by ephraim02(m): 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello There,
There is a rare opportunity that I want you to take advantage of. I now work in a real estate firm that gave me an estate of 100 plots to sell. The name of this estate is called Oakwood Park Phase 2. It is located on the island in an area called ibeju lekki which is about 20 mins drive to the Free Trade Zone (an Export Processing Zone), 15mins drive to the new Deep Seaport been built and 5-10mins drive to the new International Airport in Epe thereby giving you a better proximity to commerce enabled centres and Central business districts on the island. The main entrance into the estate is the proposed 4th Mainland bridge that runs from Lekki to Ikorodu.
The payment plan is flexible and stress-free. No omonile wahala, Govt hassles and anything that would give you unrest. A plot goes for N1,080,000 for outright payment and N1,200,000 for instalmental payment i.e. 100,000 per month for 12 months. I have the survey plan and estate layout in my possession for your view and digestion. I am also responsible for all your paper works(payment, documents n titles). If we need to see for more clarification, no problem, give me a call.
Besides, what is life without you planing for the future. You can buy now and start development asap or buy nw and keep for later use, maybe for kids or grand-kids or buy nw to tie some money down and when you in dare need of it, can sell later with a profit of 1000%. So would you say this isn't a rare opportunity?
We do inspections 3 times everyday. See what you wanna buy before putting you money down. Our company automobiles are available to convey you to the various locations we have our estates and bring you back, with refreshments on the way when/ if you are famished.
Titles of the land is deed of assignment from the respective prior owners (family names) at the moment, while C of O is been processed.
For more information,inquires,site inspection call Mr Chukwuemeka Ephraim on 08029921093 or 08162188631 and let me know your views. This is urgent o! Because it is on a first come, first serve basis.

(1) (Reply)

Lands For Sale Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway (direct) / 1,2,3,4bedroom To Let @ Lekki Ajah Oniru / Do Real Business With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.