Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria (1201 Views)

Your Website On First Page Of Google, Yahoo And Bing. / How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? / See How To Rank On Google First Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015

If you know what it means for your business website to be on Google front page, I bet you this article will be bookmarked, read over and over again until you are sure all the strategies outlines here are implemented on your product blog and are already seeing same result.

In the midst of billions of websites listed on Google Search engine including the big brands that spends millions of Naira to remain on top of google page, how do you sneak your small business website to the top without spending a dime on advert?

To answer this website traffic related problem, I will be sharing the strategies I used to push a financial and technology consulting firm’s website to first page on all buyers’ keyword.

Focus on high searched and less competitive long-tail keywords on your website post titles:

Don’t expect your business website to rank high on single keywords like mobile phones, weight loss products, software, wears, airline ticket, etc. You need to do a through search on keywords that are frequently searched but have little or no competitor dominating google with it.

The reason I love long tail keywords is that they are audience specific, exact and solution driven.

If I pick softwares as a niche for my business, long tail kewords for softwares may be: accounting softwares for smes in nigeria, quickbooks software for sme in nigeria, etc. When you extend your product or service keywords to be more specific to a defined market and include them on your website contents, Google ranks your blog higher.

Link Building From Related Websites:

I can’t stress this particular strategy enough. It’s so powerful that it has helped me dominate Google front page for certain long-tail keywords. Link building is like when a graduate attends a job interview and his potential employer takes a look at his CV and focuses more on who his referees are. The most respect is accorded to his referees occupation and status the more likely such weight will be placed on his CV which may command consideration from his employee.

This is how Google looks at the number of higher ranking websites that links to your business website. When you have high-traffic websites that are linked to yours and a referring visitors to your page, Google Bot detects such links and traffic which eventually pushes your website higher online.

To do this, drop your comments on websites related to your niche, share ideas on internet forums like Nairaland and drop a link to your blog page.

Image SEO – When you post just articles on your page with including descriptive images, aside from the fact that your page will look boring and unattractive, you will be missing out on Google Image traffic. There are lots of web searchers who focus on pictures that describe what they want before clicking through to view more which implies that if you have images on your blog post with same description as your website long tail keywords, I can confidently say that you have a unique edge that could make you compete with establish brands.

There is a post on my blog that ordinarily will not receive one visit at all because there are lots of big fish in the market but because my image post is exact tagged as the keywords people use to search, I receive thousands of buyers visits per months online.

Length of Your Website Posts. The last one is the length of your website post. Google favours websites with articles that average 350 – 400 words but to make it more valuable and search engine friendly, I always advice that your spread your long-tail keywords in your articles by inlucding them in title, first and last paragraph of your post.

These are the little known-secrets of pushing your blog to front page in lesser time than you think.

Please share your ideas on how you made your websites rank higher online.

Source: http://nigeriawebsiteclinic.com/get-your-website-first-page-google-nigeria/
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thanks
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
I observed that "cheapest carpet in Nigeria" will rank you higher than just "cheapest carpet".
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by Whizzcute(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ogedanny: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
exactly, that's long tail keyword
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ogedanny: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by tutusaint(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Nice writeups.
More on our signature
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Thanks
Re: Get Your Website To First Page Of Google Nigeria by ogedanny: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Cpa /affiliate Marketing Training In Lagos / Na Beg I Beg Pls Post On Our Site / Adsense Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.