Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

''god Used Sound Sultan To Make Me Big''; Seyi Shay Gushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''god Used Sound Sultan To Make Me Big''; Seyi Shay Gushes (523 Views)

Sound Sultan To Nigerian Musicians: Stop Living Fake Lives To Please Strangers / Seyi Shay Gushes Over Her Adorable New Pup, Lola [PICS] / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''god Used Sound Sultan To Make Me Big''; Seyi Shay Gushes by eyesourcenews: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
Songstress Seyi Shay in new interview has explained how Sound Sultan and his wife have been her back bone ever since she returned to Nigeria in 2012.

According to the singer, she never lived with her father because she was from a polygamous family, but lived with her mom all her life, who is now sadly late, and that is why she sees Sultan as the father she never had because he has been a father figure to her.

She also praised Flytime boss, Cecil Hammonds for giving her a ladder to climb.

According to her; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/god-used-sound-sultan-to-make-me-big.html

Re: ''god Used Sound Sultan To Make Me Big''; Seyi Shay Gushes by mczico: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: ''god Used Sound Sultan To Make Me Big''; Seyi Shay Gushes by Afrok(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Really? Sheyi Shay plz tell me more... Talking about female artistes who had made it big, i don't think i'll remember ur name quick.

Well, i think our former presido won't forget ur name sha wen u visited him in a skimpy dress... Patorankin too for dt lap dance.
Thank God for ur life, but u never reach some ppl level, so work harder...

My hustle will pay too...
Op please modify god to God

(1) (Reply)

World Record By Kicking Himself In The Head 134 Times In 1 Min / Basketmouth Seems To Have Overstep His Boundaries. / Omg!!! The 2015 Edition Of Big Brother Africa Won't Hold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.