Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday (1587 Views)

What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / Enroll For Jarushub's Graduate And Professional Employablity Training / Jarushub Career Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by JARUSHUB: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
The July 2015 edition of JarusHub Networking Saturday (JNS) holds by God grace Saturday, 25th July 2015, at Ocean Basket Restaurant, Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way, Victoria Island, Lagos. Time is 4-7pm.

JarusHub believe networking is important to career advancement. This view is also held by top career coaches and authors the world over.
This is why we have come up with the initiative of providing a monthly platform where working class people, students, graduates (employed or unemployed) as well as entrepreneurs come together to meet and rub minds.

It is a social-cum-professional event as it will be holding at a world class restaurant and participants will get to meet one another and interact, in a semi-freestyle style. All these done over platters of seafoods and light drink.

A top professional or entrepreneur will be invited as Guest for every event. He will just spend 10 minutes with us to talk about his career, while the remaining part of the event will involve semi-formal chatting. Our guest professionals will be drawn from oil companies, banks, investment institutions as well as self-employed people.

While this is not a job fair, we think it is an opportunity to meet and interact with people who may be useful to you, if not now, later. It’s an opportunity to also meet Jarus and other professionals in Lagos.

Registration fee is a token N2500 for payment made before the event date and N3000 for payment at the venue.

To register call the PA to the CRO of JarusHub on 09092989936 or send an email to info@jarushub.com or jarushub@gmail.com

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by JARUSHUB: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
first of its kind in Nigeria...

below are some images of what a networking event looks like....

2 Shares

Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2015
cool cool
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Aspireahead(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jarus please spread your tentacles outs ice Lagos as those of us in the SS will love to benefit from your work
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Jarus(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Aspireahead:
Jarus please spread your tentacles outs ice Lagos as those of us in the SS will love to benefit from your work

Noted sir. Thanks
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
beautiful initiative... will surely attend one, when i get back to lagos

1 Like

Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ghostlady:
beautiful initiative...
will surely attend one, when i get back to lagos

Take me along
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Take me along
lol i see
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ghostlady:
lol i see

grin grin grin....Pls holla whenever you plan on attending
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ferdybaba:

grin grin grin....Pls holla whenever you plan on attending
sure will
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by JARUSHUB: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Call matthew on 09092989936 to Book a Slot
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by JARUSHUB: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ghostlady:
sure will

Looking forward to see you at the event....

kindly give us a call
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Flips: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Give us an update on how the event went. I think publicity was quite low so I don't forsee a lot of people showing up. Might be wrong though.
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by JARUSHUB: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
As publicized, the maiden edition of JarusHub Networking Evening held on Saturday, July 25, 2015 at the Ocean Basket Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos.

A guest professional is invited every month and our guest for July 2015 was Mr. Oluseye Arowolo, a partner (Executive Director) in one of the Big 4 professional services firms in Nigeria. Seye gave a spell-binding delivery on careers, using his personal experiences. Copious references from different backgrounds – science, philosophy, literature, football etc – were deployed by the highly versatile Seye in his one hour speech.

Participants ended the evening with a freestyle chat bordering on personal issues and got to know one another. All participants have also been inducted into the JarusHub Networking Club (JNC), an exclusive group where beneficial career and business information are shared.

All these over probably the best combination of seafoods and light drinks in Lagos for the evening.

Remember, this is a monthly event, so book your space for the next event scheduled for AUGUST 29, 2015.
We have spaces for only 15 people.
Registration fee is N2,500 if payment is made in advance or N3000 if made at the venue.

To register, call Mathew on 09092989936 or Kabir on 08085404500 or fill the form below

Some pictures from the event ;

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by JARUSHUB: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Flips:
Give us an update on how the event went. I think publicity was quite low so I don't forsee a lot of people showing up. Might be wrong though.

just added an update from the event

1 Like

Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by DisGuy: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
To register, call Mathew on 09092989936 or Kabir on 08085404500 or fill the form below

Nice work @ Egbon Jarus cheesy

much better than the previous 'call my PA matthew' ; used to cringe reading that!
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Jarus(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
DisGuy:

Nice work @ Egbon Jarus cheesy

much better than the previous 'call my PA matthew' ; used to cringe reading that!

Ok. Thanks. I actually didn't observe. I used interchangeably, subconsciously.

Thanks for saying this out. I'm sure other people "cringe" too but keep it to themselves.
Re: Expand Your Career Network, Enrol For Jarushub Networking Saturday by Souljaboi1: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
JARUSHUB:
As publicized, the maiden edition of JarusHub Networking Evening held on Saturday, July 25, 2015 at the Ocean Basket Restaurant, Victoria Island, Lagos.
beneficial career and business information are shared.

All these over probably the best combination of seafoods and light drinks in Lagos for the evening.

Remember, this is a monthly event, so book your space for the next event scheduled for AUGUST 29, 2015.
We have spaces for only 15 people.
Registration fee is N2,500 if payment is made in advance or N3000 if made at the venue.

Some pictures from the event ;

I still feel Egbon Jarus looks more cute in Native/Casuals than in Corporate/Suit. But its all good. grin

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean 15kva-60kva Soundproof Generators For Sale At Fair Prices / Does Anyone Know Pdms? (oil And Gas Pipe Design Software) / Vetiva Or Stanbic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.