Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Daddy Freeze's Ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde Reacts To His Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze's Ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde Reacts To His Accusations (1446 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Daddy Freeze Responds to His Ex-Wife Opeyemi's Accusations, Writes Her A Letter / Opeyemi Olarinde Responds To ‘violent Adultress’ & "Husband Battery" Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze's Ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde Reacts To His Accusations by AmicableEd: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Daddy Freeze's soon-to-be ex-wife has reacted to his accusations, read the press release sent in to bloggers below:
I have received calls and inquiries from friends and family who have drawn my attention to the recent posts emanating from the social media from my estranged and soon to be ex-husband, Ifedayo Olarinde.

Before now, he has tried ceaselessly and without any restraint to upset and assassinate my character but I have decided to keep my calm because it is not in my character to sensationalize issues.

I would like to state here categorically that I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT ADULTRESS!

I understand that he is desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood, but it is unnecessary to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and I in the process.

I wish him well and will still make time to pray for him despite the fact that he is keen on destroying us to make space for his new family.

Thank you.
Ope.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/07/daddy-freezes-ex-wife-opeyemi-olarinde.html
Re: Daddy Freeze's Ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde Reacts To His Accusations by Escalze(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze's Ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde Reacts To His Accusations by mczico: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze's Ex-wife, Opeyemi Olarinde Reacts To His Accusations by Dannan: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
It is well with you madam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Paul Okoye's Dream Cars, See What He Wrote To Bloggers / What Divorce? Jayz And Beyoncé Give The Paparazzis The Finger While Vacationing / Cool FM, Wazobia FM And Nigeria Info FM Join Stand #withMalala Girls' Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.