Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. (507 Views)

This Guy Just Broke A World Record / The First Thing You Say To Your Girl Goin Out With Friends Like This! (PIC) / "10 Things Men Must Never Say To A Woman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by creative11(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
I need ur help sir, i assisted a divorce lady to rent an apartment where she staying up till now. But after sometime i find myself dating her. And she has giving birth to a child for the husband before the husband went to impregnant another lady and the husband is living with the new lady now, that lead to the divorce issue. Now that am dating her, and we are also staying together. And i really want to marry her. The problem am having now is that the former husband is now calling her again, and i try to caution this lady about the man and i noticed she didnt want to listen, even of recent she went to sleep with her. Although she didnt know i am aware of dat because she lied to him that she is going to visit her uncle. Infact i am confused and i dont know what to do. Pls i need an urgent reply...I will be happy to read from you....... Thanks

http://www.familyparliament.com/143/what-do-you-have-to-say-to-this-guy-pls-help
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by feldido(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
How many times u go post this topic? angry
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by peterovanski(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Leave her alone and go find someone else.if you let her be she will then choose what she wats and if she eventually came back to you then you will have the leverage to reject everything you dont want
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by okenwa(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
But she still belong to the husband, you can only hold her until the cause of divorce clear the air. Then she would know that the husband is her man.

You can show her love because that was what she wants to get that period of time. But she will still realize that you can't fit in anymore because you may have your own personal weaknesses.

My brother, You have had it sweet while it lasted. Please be mature enough to let her go.

I am only advising you because you solicited for it. Let no one take offense in my opinion please.
Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by hiteelong(f): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
she belongs to everybody and belong to nobody.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To This Guy? Pls Help………. by Oruemu(f): 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
hiteelong:
she belongs to everybody and belong to nobody.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The State Of Electricity In Your Area? By Dreylistick / Help: The Rate I Am Urinating Is Worrisome / My Sweet Daughter(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.