Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

The True Face Of Anambra - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The True Face Of Anambra (2016 Views)

Very Beautiful Pictures Of Anambra State / The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City. / Photos From Fatal Accident Close To UNIZIK In Awka Area Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by Nwaiberibe: 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
AustineE1:
Abagworo you never sieze being childish...in you i know that common sense is indeed not common....even the mud water bath picture which i first saw on a Haitian tourist site,as haiti spiritual mud bath,has suddenly belonged to Anambra,either way,no hard feelings.
Btw i beg my Anambra lads not to insult any Igbo state here. igbo bu nwanne,igbo bu igbo. Lets take the topic for comic relief,since the OP is known local clown!
[/s]
This is not Abagworo. Gwa nwanne gi, Chinolization, ka o nwe sense smiley

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by brize(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hahahahaha and Mr. Peter obi was still the governor then abi? Go back and search for Anambra pictures before independent and rush and post it here for your bashing pleasure... Mumu op, we are talking of present neat Anambra and not once old dirty Anambra... And for the bathing in the mud..... Lol you are funnier than Mr.ibu and Mr. Bean put together... Go start a comedy show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by Nwaiberibe: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
brize:
Hahahahaha and Mr. Peter obi was still the governor then abi? Go back and search for Anambra pictures before independent and rush and post it here for your bashing pleasure... Mumu op, we are talking of present neat Anambra and not once old dirty Anambra... And for the bathing in the mud..... Lol you are funnier than Mr.ibu and Mr. Bean put together... Go start a comedy show.
Every picture I posted here were taken from Anambra state. I have no reason to lie. Your brother also posted past pictures of Imo state's dilapidated roads smiley

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by Ojiofor: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Two iddiots at it again.

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by Macelliot(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Tears of a pained nigga grin grin grin grin
I'm from Enugu and I will never allow any imposter to disrespect Anambra, Abia, Imo, and Ebonyi state...

I have been a defender of my Tribe... I am not like you are Chino(agents of DESTRUCTIONS) that will fall soonest...

1 Like

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by Allosaurus: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kids, are u guys not ashamed of yourselves?
Re: The True Face Of Anambra by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jobless bunch.

2 Likes

Re: The True Face Of Anambra by brize(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Every picture I posted here were taken from Anambra state. I have no reason to lie. Your brother also posted past pictures of Imo state's dilapidated roads smiley
is that what's eating you up? When you see such just smile and ignore or comment nicely/brotherly, that will show how civil and matured your mind is...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Is The Transport Fare From Lagos To Port Harcourt / Help A Brother Please, I Have Been Offered A Job In Canada / Ekiti Airport Was Commissioned Over One Year Ago Yet To Receive Flight(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.