Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,672 members, 7,865,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. (36383 Views)

The Biggest 2015 Summer Transfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
adeyemi2015:
I think we have LVG to blame for the Team's Misfortune in front of goals
Pedro!! We would have easily integrated him into the line up with Mata playing 10 and Pedro playing 7!
We need a pacy, skillful Speedster to run the right wing for us (probably a left footer).
I think the club might be working on sth behind the scenes.

The English media have been in the dark over United's transfers this summer.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Lilprincey:
Man.united 0 Newcastle 0

5 Things i learnt from the match
1) Man.utd played one of the best games i've watched this season, just dat Newcastle were very good defensively.
2) Carrick should always start our games. Man.utd were more composed with him in midfield. Schweinsteiger played well but he was creating spaces for Newcastle to attack.
3) Depay played well but didn't get his choices correctly. He could have scored today.
4) Darmian has been yellow carded in all our games dis season. I need young to play ahead of darmian atleast to cover him.
5) Another solid performance from our defence and another clean sheet for Romero.

Cc Largas
Cc adeyemi2015
Cc dubylhover

Rooney actually played better at the last home match against Newcastle. If the offside hadn't been offside I would call it fine finishing.

I prefer tiger to Carrick in the defense because tiger is more mobile and links the attack with the defence better whereas Carrick is more defensive minded.

I like the idea of tiger playing 10 in the UCL. His experience will be of immense assistance.

De pay missed a couple of goal scoring chances. Kiddo needs extra training. He is not consistent in front of the goal. Not as consistent as other top 7s in other clubs like Ronaldo.

Darmian is good defensively, however he should train better at crossing the ball because he had couple of chances to cross the ball from the right flank but maybe he was too dull.

I am satisfied with Januzaj but kid needs more strength to play as number 10. Cause many defenders would like to muscle you.

The defense are good. Keeper was not really tested many times. I was particularly unhappy with Mata. Sometimes he looks confused in front of the 18 yard box. Confused whether to shoot or pass the ball of keep touching on the ball. He has to learn to be decisive and he has to quick about it.

Fine finishers are always quick in deciding if to shoot or give a quick assist that could lead to goal. Mata was on several occasions ruined the attack.

Well, I hope we play better next time. Depay has to man up. EPL is not Eredisville and Mata should become sharper.

My humble submission.

Last bullet. Krul and collocini are mighty good.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2015
When Pedro scored and assisted one in his first match. I was not particularly surprised. That's why we wanted him at United. Too bad things turned out this way.

I hope we do something about our goals. Because in the premier league we haven't scored plenty goals yet. And city keeps winning with nothing less than 2:0 in every match so far.

We should be able to bury matches and score plenty.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by shenisaac(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
I think missing out on signing pedro is a terrible low at this time. If we don't sign a formidable striker, am sure our season won't go well
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Rumours are linking us with Neymar with the biggest and most reputable paper in Brazil saying we've made a 140 million bid.

I laugh in Chinese.

Not believing this for one second.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2015
United is gonna be formidable soon. I just believe! Presently our defense is the best! The Team is still gelling up, let's exercise patience. grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Rumours are linking us with Neymar with the biggest and most reputable paper in Brazil saying we've made a 140 million bid.

I laugh in Chinese.

Not believing this for one second.

Rumours. And barca ain't selling neymar anytime soon.

Neymar Suárez and Messi are currently the best attacking line in Europe and you expect barca to give up on that?

Moreover they ain't playing newl'y signed players, not until January so they are gonna need the stars they have.

I read United bid 100million for muller and if nothing came out of it I don't expect nothing to come out of this one. We never pay 30million for Pedro n'a to pay 100+

Na rumour jare
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
We should sign Stones just to get back at Chelsea for the Pedro saga cheesy
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Man Utd vs Ipswich on Sept 21 ( Capital One Cup)
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Line up: Romero; Darmian, Smalling,Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera; Mata, Januzaj, Deepay; Rooney.

We've gone with an attacking team today. Seems a bit risky. Hopefully the lads put in a commanding performance today.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by dubylhover(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Line up: Romero; Darmian, Smalling,Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Herrera; Mata, Januzaj, Deepay; Rooney.

We've gone with an attacking team today. Seems a bit risky. Hopefully the lads put in a commanding performance today.

lvg really wants adnan to flourish DX season oii..nyc to c ander start again
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Herrera should play the role 10 against Swansea this weekend.

I appreciate his passes and he delivered well playing in the 10 role than partnering with Carrick in the defense.

Rooney is gradually gaining form.

De pay should stop missing goals carelessly. He should man up and stop being a kid.

Defense and goal keeper are good.

Carrick and tiger midfield partnership is perfect.

I just want Carrick and tiger in the midfield in next match. Then herrera playing as 10. Was shocked fellaini couldn't get to play. And last bullet,

I would be surprised if chicharito isn't a united ex player by September 2nd
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Largas:

I appreciate his passes and he delivered well playing in the 10 role than partnering with Carrick in the defense.

Rooney is gradually gaining form.

De pay should stop missing goals carelessly. He should man up and stop being a kid.

Defense and goal keeper are good.

Carrick and tiger midfield partnership is perfect.

I just want Carrick and tiger in the midfield in next match. Then herrera playing as 10. Was shocked fellaini couldn't get to play. And last bullet,

Deepay actually had a really good game yesterday. He was dangerous, set up Rooney and gave Herrera the pass for Rooney's second.

Anyway he's 21. What do you expect? Most of his mates are still in school and living with their parents. His decision making is going to be erratic at this stage up will improve with time.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Largas:

Chicharito missed a Penalty and Sitter but that doesn't mean we should get rid of him. He's always available in the Box and gets good eyes for goal!
He needs more playing time and he's gonna be a bang as usual for the Team!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Chicharito missed a Penalty and Sitter but that doesn't mean we should get rid of him. He's always available in the Box and gets good eyes for goal!
He needs more playing time and he's gonna be a bang as usual for the Team!

Yeah you're right. But persie missed couple of goals and then lost a penalty kick. He didn't play another match till he was sold. Despite being a fellow coach countryman and Dutch captain.

Anyway, the decision is in hands of LVG
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Largas:

Yeah you're right. But persie missed couple of goals and then lost a penalty kick. He didn't play another match till he was sold. Despite being a fellow coach countryman and Dutch captain.

Anyway, the decision is in hands of LVG
Chicharito deserves a better recognition and playing times!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Chicharito deserves a better recognition and playing times!

Yeah. But we both know he can't start a natch when Rooney is not injured because LVG has openly declared Rooney is our main striker this season.

So its bench things. Unless he will be coming in for every 10 minutes and Rooney deployed to 10.

Well, all is in the hands of the coach. But I'm sure coach was mighty disappointed in his performance last night. He had a chance to cement his place in LVG heart and he blew it in penalty and on other occasions last night.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Largas:

Yeah. But we both know he can't start a natch when Rooney is not injured because LVG has openly declared Rooney is our main striker this season.

So its bench things. Unless he will be coming in for every 10 minutes and Rooney deployed to 10.

Well, all is in the hands of the coach. But I'm sure coach was mighty disappointed in his performance last night. He had a chance to cement his place in LVG heart and he blew it in penalty and on other occasions last night.
You really want the Little Pea out?
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:

You really want the Little Pea out?

I want him to work on himself.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Largas:

I want him to work on himself.
If he's giving the necessary supports by the Manager, trust me; he's gonna bang as many goals as possible!
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:

If he's giving the necessary supports by the Manager, trust me; he's gonna bang as many goals as possible!
Let's hope the manager's patience doesn't run out.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
United in group B alongside PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow and Wolfsburg.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
Largas:
United in group B alongside PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow and Wolfsburg.
We should be talking about our potential Opponent in the round of 16!
grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2015
adeyemi2015:

We should be talking about our potential Opponent in the round of 16!
grin grin grin

If we top the group which I believe is much possible then we could be paired against a "small" team in knock out stage.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Johny Evans joining Darren fletcher at West Brom.

Valdes going to Besiktas this Weekend.

Januzaj injured ( Herrera could play 10 this weekend then)

That's all for now. When is the Swansea match. I want a revenge grin

I hear United is wanting draxler of Schalke and swapping de Gea + 73 million for Bale or Felipe Anderson

All could be rumours shah. Because I have no thinking that LVG is signing another player.
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
feck Rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney

I hope rooney fecking dies tonight because that's the only way he's going to get dropped from the team

feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
even falcao would score those 4 goals Rooney missed

romero flopped on the second goal.
smalling and blind contributed to the goals.
I hate that gomis
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
feck Rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney

I hope rooney fecking dies tonight because that's the only way he's going to get dropped from the team

feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney
feck rooney

honestly I prefer Wilson to Rooney.

too bad he can't ever get substituted or dropped in a match even if he misses goals and refuses to score in 10 straight matches. A top striker and in five matches now no single goal.

United is doomed. I don't even think we can lift any trophy with Rooney attacking.

A beg lvg sign a new centre back. tired of seeing blind there
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rooney is holding this team back. The mutherfecking granny fecker. He doesn't move off the ball, his first touch is horrendous, he is always complaining. I'm fecking done trying to defend him. This is all Moyes' fault. Fergie had seen Rooney was past it and tried to move him on but the football genius named Moyes' decided to extend his contract and pay him a fecking ridiculous wage that no other club would ever pay him. Absolute joke.

The basterd has no special quality. He's not fast, he's not tall, he's not strong, he's not creative. He can only play as a second striker in a 442 formation. He's useless at 9 and 10. From today's match you would think Gomis is the one earning 300k, cos that's what a real striker looks like.

Hopefully this game convinces LVG to go and get an actual fecking striker.

Romero was shite. Shaw was good. Blind was average. Smalling was dominant. Darmian was good defensively but his attacking game needs to go up levels.

Mata was okay but he missed a glorious chance to put us two up. Schmidfield were anonymous. Deepay was woeful. Herrera was our best player. He created 4 clear cut chances which were wasted.

Rooney needs to die.

#RantOver
Re: Manchester United Transfers And Discussions.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Largas:

honestly I prefer Wilson to Rooney.

too bad he can't ever get substituted or dropped in a match even if he misses goals and refuses to score in 10 straight matches. A top striker and in five matches now no single goal.

United is doomed. I don't even think we can lift any trophy with Rooney attacking.

A beg lvg sign a new centre back. tired of seeing blind there
And their equaliser was all his fault.
The fat idiot lost possession stupidly and easily in their half when we had already committed players to the attack.

I blame Moyes tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 25th November 2017 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 4) On 3rd October 2018 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.