Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe (22881 Views)

Oshiohmole Is Trying To Annihilate Esan Nation ( Anenih) / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / Soe To Quit Nairaland By Midnight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by boolet: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Soe I hope they consider these points u highlighted. But he no go easy sha oo.
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
I think you are:-

Do you agree with me freeman
[/size]

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by koolkamzzy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
This OPERATION PSB2B got me laughing real hard cos in 3 weeks all MIB (Men in black ) will resign grin grin
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Emekamex(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

Is this what you brain can produce
Receive sense
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
k
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Themonster: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
theoretically, good plan

practically, dreaming in a Disney island grin

do you know the population of an average north? let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by cyprus000: 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
grin
[size=13pt] gringrincheesytongue

Funny guywink
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
boko haram done read am they are everywhere

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by fF01(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Operation ETWN: Eraze The Whole North! #nojoy

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by tiredface: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
BUHARI AND HIS NEPHEWS. WHATEVER WORKS FOR THEM
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Viktor1983(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
expensive if you ask me.....
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by free2ryhme: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Emekamex:

Receive sense

To whom a brain is given sense is required

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by samintegrity(m): 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

angry angry

Have you carried a gun before ?

keep posting nonsense

I beg to differ, he might not need to carry a gun some people are just blessed with analytical skills, thats more of the reason why there exist various dept in the military.

Nice analysis from the op, buh i think we need more minds to bring up very critical thinking like this, if our military are active they could merge then together and reconstruct with their military intelligent mind, we might arrive om a solution

God bless Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by gbaskiboy: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
UnknownT:
BH members will join in Operation Let My People Go grin
funny u grin
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
yang:
the problem is that you don't get the basic problem. The zoo is doomed and nothing can stop it.

Basic security is lacking and no matter how many times the zoo boys scout raid a village suspected to be hiding their boko haram brothers, as soon as they pull out the boko boys will back in.

This is exactly what you are seeing in the north.

I guarantee you that basic security is lacking in the zoo.

In saner countries, security is not maintained by AK 47 wielding soldiers at check points.

Cameras can always do the job of 60 policemen standing under the sun.

As long as Sharia keeps operating in the North, no amount of Nigerian Army can save the people.

The boko boys will just keep switching from conventional war fare to guerilla war fare until they get what the want.

in the end, the more people boko haram kill, the faster the disintegration of the zoo and the nearer the land of the rising sun comes to his people.

I am tired of meeting people here and they are associating me with baboons and monkeys of the zoo

We just need to build a very large and long re-inforced fence around biafra land

Shoro niyen? Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by free2ryhme: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
samintegrity:

I beg to differ, he might not need to carry a gun some people are just blessed with analytical skills, thats more of the reason why there exist various dept in the military.

Nice analysis from the op, buh i think we need more minds to bring up very critical thinking like this, if our military are active they could merge then together and reconstruct with their military intelligence, we might arrive om a solution

God bless Nigeria!!

What have you done with the analysis and critical thinking he put up here

keep deceiving yourself
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Donbabaj: 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Guy! practical is pretty more difficult than theory!

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by piagetskinner(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is not COD...do u know how porous the north is?before mapping out the red zone the rams must have moved out long before u had those thoughts. These are just theoretical assumptions,the pratical aspect is what I call operation real life xperience (ORLX)
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by haul: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mr soe, you've got a big analysis right here, I think what its need is just a military brush up by the edges your deep piece but alas! We are in a country where people on nairaland doesn't believe in it not to talk of some big belly officer. One day we will get it right.
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by mrlaw93(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
After going tru history, having a glmpse of what cruelty of the Northerners on the stubborn Igbo's.. I tink this is pay bk tym. Who is behind the pay back..? ME SEF NO KNOW!
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by AdeniyiA(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Then,
8: OPERATION YOYO - Operation you're on your own .... you can expatiate .....lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by AdeniyiA(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Then,
[b] 8: OPERATION YOYO - Operation you're on your own .... you can expatiate .....lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by ace05(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
yang:
the problem is that you don't get the basic problem. The zoo is doomed and nothing can stop it.

Basic security is lacking and no matter how many times the zoo boys scout raid a village suspected to be hiding their boko haram brothers, as soon as they pull out the boko boys will back in.

This is exactly what you are seeing in the north.

I guarantee you that basic security is lacking in the zoo.

In saner countries, security is not maintained by AK 47 wielding soldiers at check points.

Cameras can always do the job of 60 policemen standing under the sun.

As long as Sharia keeps operating in the North, no amount of Nigerian Army can save the people.

The boko boys will just keep switching from conventional war fare to guerilla war fare until they get what the want.

in the end, the more people boko haram kill, the faster the disintegration of the zoo and the nearer the land of the rising sun comes to his people.

I am tired of meeting people here and they are associating me with baboons and monkeys of the zoo

We just need to build a very large and long re-inforced fence around biafra land

and how much will that amount to??
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by donholy28(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
This one na American film u dey act so...but all this na if buhari dey ready to finish im brothers... after all he said an attack on boko haram is an attack on d north
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by inijust: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
You sound like youve been watching a lot of video games: medal of honour
totally unrealistic
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Primme(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Brilliant idea, but dat operation 4 too cruel!
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by herdaydot: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
true talk
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
soe:
SEVEN OPERATIONS THAT WILL ANNIHILATE BOKO HARAM

1. OPERATION KWIW : Operation Know Who Is Who
Identify the zones in the North East, the towns and the villages that are suspected to house boko haram in Nigeria. Map them in red and let us know who is who. Declare publicly as much as possible to the people in those towns that it is time to identify either as a Nigerian Patriot or Rebel. Let them know about operation LMPG. This is a one week operation. Friday to Friday.

2. OPERATION LMPG: Operation Let My People Go
Now that Nigerian loyalist in this fragile towns are alert to the news…consider them as refugees in a war torn zone and map out a 3 months temporary relocation. Distribute a fixed number of people per location to various camps in Nigeria. These camps must be well guarded and well restricted so that they do not filter into other communities. They shall be conveyed in numbered trucks with each person well scrutinised and issued an identity card showing all his/her necessary details. All manner of food and energy supply to the red zone is hereby stopped. This operation should take 3 weeks.

3. OPERATION PSB2B: Operation Police Soldier Back to Back
Now that we have moved our people out of the red zone, we must prevent the enemies from crossing to the green zones. Similarly, we must watch our backs to safeguard our fronts. Hence, 70% of the Police workforce in Nigeria will be deployed to camp all around the border line between the Nigerian Red Zone and Green Zone. At this stage, we are not particularly keen on manning the trans-national borders linking Nigeria to Chad, Niger and Cameroon. The Police shall be given all ammunitions and Protection to handle any unforeseen distractions. Backing the Police and facing the Red zone, shall be our Battle Angry Military Men. 70% of the National Military Strength must be constricted on the red zone, forming a water tight barrier in as many layers as possible. At this stage, these men are only to take formation; no offence shall be launched. This should take 2 weeks.

4. OPERATION KATM: Operation Kill Anything That Moves
We have moved our people out of the red zone, we have mapped out the zone clearly and sealed it on our own side, with 70% of our police and Military forces providing water tight protection for the green area of the Country. Now is the time for kill anything that moves. Launch a regimented air assault on the red zone, to be complemented by battalion action every other day. At this stage, it is clear that the Bandits will move to various underground tunnels. Direct interest must be placed on destroying rebel’s weaponry via airstrikes as this will render them susceptible to ground forces. Unending air strikes is the key to a successful one as they shall have no time to recoup or strategize. This should take 4 weeks.

5. OPERATION CUBG: Operation Close-Up Battle Ground
For every recorded success in airstrikes, comes the chance to gradually narrow and close in on the red zone. This is important to allow ground forces physically deal with an already weakened rebel army of injured and cowardly rebels. Thereby increasing the green zone and drawing closer to our trans-national borders. The police back up is meant to follow on as well. The rebels are however most likely to be held up towards the trans-national border waiting for a major assault. However, they must be really disappointed when their hideout is immediately determined by trained analysts who have studied earlier recorded graphics and subsequently blown up by a major air strike. This should take 4 weeks

6. OPERATION SWEEP: Operation See What Every Enclave Possesses
While our Battalion close in on the red zone, it is important to comb it as there is the possibility of an underground weaponry housing hiding ammunitions kept by a runaway rebel, with the hope of returning to it at a safer time. Hence, the need to employ Mine Detection gadgets to scan the underground as they close in on the red zone. This should take 4 weeks.

7. OPERATION STWT: Operation Stay There With Them
At this stage, all traces of Boko Haram members have been wiped out of the red zone and 70% of our Armed forces are stationed at the trans-national border. It is time to return 35% to post-operation duty positions, while releasing 15% to integrate in the community and ensure orderliness as villagers are returned to their respective homes (as guided by the identity cards issued to them 3 months ago). There is the need for government at this instance, to provide funds in restoring lives to normal for the villagers. This should take 6 months

RUBBISH angry

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Dcaliphate(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:
Soe is senseless.

That I agree on..
At least he made a suggestion, oya suggest your own.

1 Like

Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
sonofananimal1:
RUBBISH angry
Okay Sir, what will you recommend as a final solution to this boko haram grouping and regrouping here and there?
Re: Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa's Daughter's Wedding: Uduaghan, Ekweremadu,obiano In Asaba (Photos) / We Are Under Military Siege In Rivers State - Wike / How Lagos Is Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.