Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER (498 Views)

Why Sex Is Important To Your Wife / 5 Reasons Why It's Important To Put Your Spouse Before Your Parents / Very Important Notice For Parents!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Most parents today have failed to understand the uniqueness when it comes to family plannin which saves us a lot from calamity, disgrace & destruction that can affect the family in the near future.

one of the problems in today's family plannin that some parent [mainly the ones that are managin life] Have always fail to put into consideration is:

BIRTH CONTROL: seriously na this one dey vex me pass. havin what your hands cannot carry. these set of poor parents are always known to have more than 10 children which at the end of the day are always seen walkin naked on the streets, some totally abused. is it that they can't manage like 3-4 children that they can take good care of mindin their situation that affect them financially? because causin more trouble to theirselves & the people around is what irks me most. at the end, they're found on the street beggin for arms. Okay o. God dey
Re: VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER by feldido(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Noted
Re: VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Good then
Re: VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER by jossy26: 1:10am On Jul 15, 2015
but these set of people are not online, they dont use or have access to internet, op you need to go to the streets to educate them on family planning and not on social media. na poverty cause am anyway
Re: VERY IMPORTANT TO CONSIDER by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
jossy26:
but these set of people are not online, they dont use or have access to internet, op you need to go to the streets to educate them on family planning and not on social media. na poverty cause am anyway
I might proceed on the mission if i find support. and tell me how lackin financially will contribute to uncontrollable birth rate in the society? expanciate

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Excuse? / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / Covenant Day Of Fruitfulness -- It Is Your Turn To Have Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.