Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife (2299 Views)

CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Yesterday OAP Freeze CoolFM took to Instagram and called his ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde, a violent adulteress. Opeyemi reacted and said her exhusband was desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood. That she is not and never has been a violent adultress and that it was unnecessary for Freeze to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and herself in the process.

Well, check out the shocking photos from the many incidents of domestic assault Freeze says he underwent in Ope's hands! There's so much more after the cut plus the captions Freeze gave each pic.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/freeze-coolfm-shocking-domestic-assault-photos-by-ex-wife.html[code][/code]

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
more photos.

Ope had sent out this press release earlier on today after Freeze's initial claim that she was a violent adultress:

I have received calls and inquiries from friends and family who have drawn my attention to the recent posts emanating from the social media from my estranged and soon to be ex-husband, Ifedayo Olarinde.
Before now, he has tried ceaselessly and without any restraint to upset and assassinate my character but I have decided to keep my calm because it is not in my character to sensationalize issues.

I would like to state here categorically that I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT ADULTRESS!
I understand that he is desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood, but it is unnecessary to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and I in the process.

I wish him well and will still make time to pray for him despite the fact that he is keen on destroying us to make space for his new family.
Thank you.
Ope.

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Doobhem(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
What does he want to achieve with this pictures?

1 Like

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
That's how men will marry Caitlyn Jenners thinking they are marrying women.

11 Likes

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kai! Na Fali werepe he marry o shocked shocked
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by kristen12(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmm........I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Starships4u(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Marriage no be fine woman/man matter...... Prove his/her character.......
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by fatdon2(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
shocked
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Deejavu1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
yur wife beat u.....u con dey take selfie
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Ideyontop: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
U no dey shame!

Are you a lady or a woman? Ooh sorry forgot to add a man!
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by meimoks(f): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ehyaaa gentleman sad So she did all these to you and you were just watching? freeze talk true oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
These things pastors do is very annoying and embarrassing to say the least; u see violence in marriage and you still advice people to stay together? I really don't get.... if u don't know what to counsel why not keep quiet?

I 'm a fervent christian; I believe in christ amd all his doctrines; the only time divorce is justified is adultry and violence!!! Because it is only those that are alive that could still worship God.
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by emilyone(f): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Is she a tigress?

Blood sucking demon
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by enoqueen: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oga ooooo
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Till i hear her side of the story. I have met Freeze before and he is one proud SOB. Have u heard him talk about people's clothing choices before? He is an Elitist to the core, i won't be surprised if he was the one doing the beating. There are always 2 sides to a story.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by yorubadelta(f): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
kennygee:
That's how men will marry Caitlyn Jenners thinking they are marrying women.

cheesy cheesy

Word on the street is Freeze is a Mike Tyson o .. the guy is extremely rude and violent.
Him and his tigeress ex-wife are a perfect match! tongue

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
ibotjaycob:
Till i hear her side of the story. I have met Freeze before and he is one proud SOB. Have u heard him talk about people's clothing choices before? He is an Elitist to the core, i won't be surprised if he was the one doing the beating. There are always 2 sides to a story.
of course, he deserves to be brutalized by his wife cuz he's an elitist or he's pompous abi?

Some comments on this site though. If things were the other way around and wifey was the one getting beat, y'all would be calling for a nigga's head by now.

Men are also abused, but their situation is worse, cuz unlike women, they can't speak out cuz nobody gives 2 shiiits bout em, the common thing is "afterall, is he not a man?" Abuse is abuse and should be condemned, not justified irrespective of gender

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by free2ryhme: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Yesterday OAP Freeze CoolFM took to Instagram and called his ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde, a violent adulteress. Opeyemi reacted and said her exhusband was desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood. That she is not and never has been a violent adultress and that it was unnecessary for Freeze to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and herself in the process.

Well, check out the shocking photos from the many incidents of domestic assault Freeze says he underwent in Ope's hands! There's so much more after the cut plus the captions Freeze gave each pic.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/freeze-coolfm-shocking-domestic-assault-photos-by-ex-wife.html[code][/code]

this guy dey behave like woman

nonsense
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by yorubadelta(f): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
safarigirl:
of course, he deserves to be brutalized by his wife cuz he's an elitist or he's pompous abi?

Some comments on this site though. If things were the other way around and wifey was the one getting beat, y'all would be calling for a nigga's head by now.

Men are also abused, but their situation is worse, cuz unlike women, they can't speak out cuz nobody gives 2 shiiits bout em, the common thing is "afterall, is he not a man?" Abuse is abuse and should be condemned, not justified irrespective of gender

True talk. A lot of men suffer abuse but can't talk .. even police sef go laff you if you report the wife for whooping your a**
Too much double-standards when it comes to gender equality

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by noah24(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
na woman beat am like dis...
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by natasha: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
They look like defensive injuries to me undecided undecided undecided
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
safarigirl:

At least someone's head still houses a brain embarassed

1 Like

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
yorubadelta:

cheesy cheesy

Word on the street is Freeze is a Mike Tyson o .. the guy is extremely rude and violent.
Him and his tigeress ex-wife are a perfect match! tongue

Ahh shocked
and people do say I'm like freeze.
Do they mean the mike Tyson one? embarassed
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
safarigirl:

Let me tell you something before you go crying like someone stole your di*ck
Freeze is not a saint! Wait till you hear the woman's side. You think he is just doing all dis publicity stunts for you people? Lol think twice. I am not saying some women are not violent, i am telling you in this case Freeze is not as innocent as he is trying to paint himself

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
The freeze i know, is very rude and violent. Except its not the Freeze i know, go ask Dan Foster about his experiences with him at cool fm, for him to take to social media to document this...That man is smart i tell you.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by yorubadelta(f): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kizmarty:

Ahh shocked
and people do say I'm like freeze.
Do they mean the mike Tyson one? embarassed

Lol! Change your ways tongue

1 Like

Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by orogodoganyin(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
actually, this kinda ladies excite me
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
yorubadelta:

Lol! Change your ways tongue

I'm a jentle jack oo
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by pretydiva(f): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Is there any evidence 2 show dat his wifey did dis ..lemme assume d story is even true,so dis grown up man nor dey shame 4 himself say na ordinary woman beat am like dis shocked..he cm carry phone dey snap selfie cm even upload am sef..chaii..sm men nor get shame at all
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by yorubadelta(f): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Kizmarty:

I'm a jentle jack oo

I know smiley
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by safarigirl(f): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2015
ibotjaycob:

Let me tell you something before you go crying like someone stole your di*ck
Freeze is not a saint! Wait till you hear the woman's side. You think he is just doing all dis publicity stunts for you people? Lol think twice. I am not saying some women are not violent, i am telling you in this case Freeze is not as innocent as he is trying to paint himself
first off, I know you guys just rush to comment befoe taking cognizance of some things, but let it be known to your blind self that I'm female, hence thed*ck comment is lost on me.

Nobody says he's innocent, but if things were the other way around, nobody will consider the innocence of the man. If the woman has a case, we'll see, but I'm wayyy past that point where I swallow lies that any violent relationship must be from the man's part and thee woman only 'defended' herself
Re: OMG! Freeze Coolfm Shares Shocking Domestic Assault Photos By His Ex-wife by Came: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Someone should tell this man to solve his wahala pls, when the going was good, he no come shows us anything.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Photos Of Kemi Adetiba & RMD Kissing Go Viral - OMG / Photos From Gov Okowa's Daughter Traditional Marriage Ceremony In Agbor / Video Of Cynthia Morgan Dissing & Cursing Davido About #theheadies2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.