Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production (9816 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / How To Prepare Chin-chin For Your Festive Period / English Name Of Chin Chin Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Although advance in technology is rendering some people unemployed,,but its somehow not so bad considering time factor..so for people in the business of chin chin production complaining of how slow it takes there employees to level the raw chin chin and cut it to shape before frying it..here is your solution..the chin chin milling and cutting machine..this machine is in two section,,the first section saves you the time of levelling the raw chin chin and the second section cuts both horizontally and vertically giving you the perfect shape depending on the adjustment given to the cutting blade..this machine saves both cost and time..instead of paying 100's of workers to do the levelling,slicing and cutting,,you only have to pay one operator operating the machine and its very fast..this machine is fabricated/constructed..and this is what I do,,I fabricate/construct machines of various purposes according to the customers design or description..I already have the design of this one..contact me on 08176980887..I am a mechanical engineering graduate staying in anambra where I have my own workshop..if you are interested in getting this machine..call me and we can discuss..

1 Like

Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by feldido(m): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
I never knew chinchin have a machine oo
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lols..do you expect people dt run d business and supply it to tons of ppl 2be cutting that with hand..dts bad for business
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
m.youtube.com/watch?
v=scK7ncMRRcU
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have been trying to upload the video of how this machine work..but I just have no idea of how to upload it..I had no option than to search through you tube and I saw exactly dt kind of machine at work.the Chinese made...so bear with me for my lack of experience on how to upload videos in nairaland..just copy the youtube site..m.youtube.com/watch?v=scK7ncMRRcU and watch it ..dia u will understand what you stand to gain if you get this machine
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Still not satisfied with the video..check out this one..it clearly shows everything..m.youtube.com/watch? v=Myfl9k4_xBU
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
But if you insist on getting the main video,,u can add this number on what's app..08139295563..and I will send it to yur what's app.
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by MsFaith: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2015
How much does it cost?
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2016
y not give me a call instead
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
hey...i have been receiving calls abt d machine..and most of yu guys hav been asking for smtin small..i totally understand dt things are tough ryt now for ppl to cough out cash..so here is d deal..have decided to re design something smaller..same principle but dimensions will b reduced and very affordable..actually doing this for starters..nt every1 got lucky like I did..so gonna give u guys something to maximise ur production and increase yur pace of supply..all thanks to dx guy dt called few days ago..balogun..will start re-designing tomorrow..so before monday..will have d perfect blue print..
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 06, 2016
hey...i have been receiving calls abt d machine..and most of yu guys hav been asking for smtin small..i totally understand dt things are tough ryt now for ppl to cough out cash..so here is d deal..have decided to re design something smaller..same principle but dimensions will b reduced and very affordable..actually doing this for starters..nt every1 got lucky like I did..so gonna give u guys something to maximise ur production and increase yur pace of supply..all thanks to dx guy dt called few days ago..balogun..will start re-designing tomorrow..so before monday..will have d perfect blue print..
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by favourmic(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Good to get across to you people please what is your price for the machine please don't ask me to call or email
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2016
favourmic:
Good to get across to you people please what is your price for the machine please don't ask me to call or email
I'm sorry..you have to call or email or add me up on what's app
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2016
paschal1995:
I have been trying to upload the video of how this machine work..but I just have no idea of how to upload it..I had no option than to search through you tube and I saw exactly dt kind of machine at work.the Chinese made...so bear with me for my lack of experience on how to upload videos in nairaland..just copy the youtube site..m.youtube.com/watch?v=scK7ncMRRcU and watch it ..dia u will understand what you stand to gain if you get this machine
obontami
..... this fellow is having a hard time uploading his video on his thead......
.......will you come and help him?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myfl9k4_xBU
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by obontami: 9:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 18, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:

obontami
..... this fellow is having a hard time uploading his video on his thead......
.......will you come and help him?

and not everyone is as smart as yu are..
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2016
obontami:
what are you doing? He wants a video up
Copy the link below and make a video show up on the tread? Cuz I don't know how 2 do that.

paschal1995:
and not everyone is as smart as yu are..
Tis true wink
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by obontami: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Copy the link below and make a video show up on the tread? Cuz I don't know how 2 do that.

Tis true wink

Are u giving orders or what ?? I hate being control. Okay ??

angry
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by MrObontami(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
obontami:

Are u giving orders or what ?? I hate being control. Okay ??

angry

Domestic issues grin
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by obontami: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Domestic issues

E dey happen na grin
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:

Tis true wink

Hi buttercup
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by obontami: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Babzilla:

The thing wey vex me be say my erima dey holla for me any how, the op sef come dey throw some kind side diss

Say wetin happen na ??

I don post the thing sef....anyway I'm off this thread, bye
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
obontami:

The thing wey vex me be say my erima dey holla for me any how, the op sef come dey throw some kind side diss

Say wetin happen na ??

I don post the thing sef....anyway I'm off this thread, bye
Thank you.
And no,I wasn't givin' orders.
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by obontami: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Thank you.
And no,I wasn't givin' orders.

Maybe u should learn how to approach people, your statement is as if u talking to ur son or something. U are even taking side with the op when he's throwing cheap and weak shade

Infact don't quote me on this particular thread again, let talk somewhere else..this thread irritates me angry
Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by immaculateme2: 1:41am On Feb 21, 2017
Hey caring mums, if u need a home use or medium quantity chin chin blender and cutter. So fast and easy to use and affordable. Please contact : 08066723691. Thanks.

1 Share

Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by gelgoogmachine(f): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2017
MsFaith:
How much does it cost?
More information about chin chin production mahcine
http://www.chipsfryer.com/potato-chips-line/chin-chin-frying-line.html

Re: Chin Chin Cutting Machine For Large Scale Production by JerryZhang(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2020
We are manufacturer for chinchin cutter,chinchin frying machine,ect.
If you need the nachine,please contact me freely.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Fish Imports Threaten Growing Domestic Production / Red Velvet Cake / Nylon Printing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.