Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Blackberry Service - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Service (11663 Views)

Is Your MTN Blackberry Service Working? / Glo Slashes Rates For Its Blackberry Service / Is Your MTN Blackberry Service Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Service by SholzyWolz: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2009
I have an Unlocked Blackberry Curve 8900 for sale 75k, get in touch with me on 08069196995.
Re: Blackberry Service by tkem(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hi all,

Does anybody still have blackberry 8310 or 8320 for sale. kindy call me on 08023448439 i want to buy.
Re: Blackberry Service by cashiz18: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2010
Pls I need someone to tell me what to do! I got a blackberry bold and I have been trying to activate it for 2 months now with no success. My phone wont send the BIS message to 21600  on the mtn network even thought I have 5k on it. Keeps saying pending then it stops! what do I do pls, urgent reply needed!!!
Re: Blackberry Service by Toniahat(f): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
Pls am interested in the BB pearl.call me on 08023381664
Re: Blackberry Service by mykalls(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
i need a blackberry tour. A
nyone here who knows how i can get one?
Re: Blackberry Service by Mhismole(f): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
Ok, so i got a blackberry tour 9630, but tmobile has refused to configure its service book entries cos i didnt get it from them. hence i cant get internet altho i paid for it. Is there any other way i could do this?
Re: Blackberry Service by Tudor6(f): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2010
Why would someone spend their hard earned money on a BB pearl? You guys should please research the specs of what you're about to splash over 40k on and see if they match your needs not just buying one for eye candy purposes.

To have a bb without BIS is totally useless. Besides Most of the bbs don't even have 3G capabilities and they all come with a crapy camera. Ditto for the iphone (camera aspect)
Re: Blackberry Service by Tudor6(f): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2010
Mhismole:

Ok, so i got a blackberry tour 9630, but tmobile has refused to configure its service book entries cos i didnt get it from them. hence i cant get internet altho i paid for it. Is there any other way i could do this?
why dont u try another provider, i neva liked tmobile for anything. But if you're so particular about tmobile then sell ur bb tour to bb crazy nigerians and get one from tmobile. The bb's from tmobile are subsidised n hence cheaper right? The only drawback is they're locked.
Re: Blackberry Service by suvatha: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2010
I  have Blackberry 8820 but is locked, does Anyone know how i can unlock it?

You can get the unlock code here http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/unlock-your-phone/rs2wp2/  and  get the unlock instruction in this site http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/  With the help of this you can unlock easily,

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Service by guru02(m): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2010
Hello house, hw can i configure my bb for browsin wit etisalat or zain. Thanks.
Re: Blackberry Service by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
gat a bold2 to sell contact me at http:www.directautoinsurancenow.com for details phone still in best condition and price very favourable
Re: Blackberry Service by Mcleo007(m): 12:47am On Apr 15, 2011
Tudór:

Why would someone spend their hard earned money on a BB pearl? You guys should please research the specs of what you're about to splash over 40k on and see if they match your needs not just buying one for eye candy purposes.

To have a bb without BIS is totally useless. Besides Most of the bbs don't even have 3G capabilities and they all come with a crapy camera. Ditto for the iphone (camera aspect)

Trust nigerians with this band wagon effect. Its utter crap owning a bb without planning on subscribing for bis. The bb is a solid smart phone with wonderful usage-design. I urge u all to explore and exploit its functions, and not just limit it to pinging alone. By so doing, ur only wasting the data bundle attached to ur subscription.
Re: Blackberry Service by Lawalmd(m): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2011
A̶̲̥̅̊ bb pearl 3g is as good as a̶̲̥̅̊ bold 3 even better because it has more stability than bold 3 and it even runs on os6,the battery last longer, 3.5 megapixel camera, portability. I know quite well cos i have 1 one sent to ♏Σ which I've been using for the past 4 month
Re: Blackberry Service by tundeprime(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
guys i am confused o. i tot mtn blackberry service is N3,000 per month, while glo is N2,800 per month. With this service can i use my bb to browse the internet while attached as a modem to my cpu? which service is better, mtn, airtel or glo, i need clarification please.
Re: Blackberry Service by Mcleo007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
tundeprime:

guys i am confused o. i tot mtn blackberry service is N3,000 per month, while glo is N2,800 per month. With this service can i use my bb to browse the internet while attached as a modem to my cpu? which service is better, mtn, airtel or glo, i need clarification please.

Only with airtel can u tether (use ur bis plan on a pc). About which one is best, I'd say location matters. However, based on common experiences frm frnds, family and myssef; I'v com to agree etisalat is D̶̲̥̅̊ best. Etisalat, then glo followed by mtn and airtel. Etisalat nd glo edge is stronger than mtn 3g. So!
Re: Blackberry Service by Thanuja: 7:37am On May 23, 2011
Do you wanna unlock the Blackberry mobile make use of this site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/unlock-your-phone/rs2wp2/ , When you originally buy your mobile it will be locked to a specific network i.e. it won’t work if you use a SIM card from a different network , you need to unlock it according t the network you reside , for that make use of the unlocking site , i got the unlock code here for unlocking my mobile under orange network & i unlocked my mobile safely . make use of unlock code & unlock it under orange network & gain solution at cheap cost . i hope this would be helpful for you
Re: Blackberry Service by mummy3(f): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
Please i am using bb tour 9630 i have been chating, but i dont really understand how to download and use the facebook chat. And am also finding it difficult to download yahoo chat. could it be the network? i am using mtn network.
Re: Blackberry Service by kaffy4tope(m): 1:15am On Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, its the network, try and download everything in the night.
Re: Blackberry Service by debedebe(m): 1:53am On Jun 10, 2011
BB 9530 storm1 for sale(Very clean)
call me on 08057109369,08068681491 or mail tundes_ok@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Service by mynaija(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2011
Join the Blackberry Tribe
www.blackberrytribe.com and connect with other Blackberry users ,
the coolest way to make friends on BBM

Blackberry Pin Exchange and networking just got better
Re: Blackberry Service by Lexusgs430: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
Tudór:

Try the beauty of the pearl (BB9105). I have used all platforms from 8700g - 9800.
But I seem to prefer the pearl, it is very light, feature packed and pocket friendly. (my opinion)
Re: Blackberry Service by mummy3(f): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
kaffy4tope:

Yeah, its the network, try and download everything in the night.

Many thanks, u really helped me. i was able to download in the night. sorry my appreciaton is coming late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter To Remove Retweet Count And Public Like In New Update / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? / Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.