Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. (3252 Views)

Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by dainformant(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is really shocking... The high level of degradation of the human race.. This just shows how gullible and vulnerable people can be for desperate acts of miracles and useless show of faith. The fake pastor was seen feeding his congregation with snakes -as the followers stupidly ate in "obedience".

This happened at the End Times Disciples Ministries in South Africa (seems like their time is about to end)...

The photos were posted on their social media with the caption; Man of God declared a snake to become a chocolate (chomp) and the congregation ate it. We have authority to change everything into anything and it will obey because of our authority.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/omg-see-photos-of-pastor-feeding-his.html

Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by YoungestMuller(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by piicity(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
The poster above me must have more to say.
*singing in Tope Alabi's voice* Ti igbeyin aye bati de,orisirisi ni a o ma ri oo*
MAYBE HE WANT THEM TO BE AS CUNNY AS THE SERPENT
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by christinie(f): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
I didn't see him eat it. Why?
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by whirlwind7(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
When I saw the topic, I told myself..."this most likely, happened in Africa"

So, I proceeded to click on it.....and I wasn't disappointed.
Blacks are mentally challenged when it comes to spirituality. Christians will swallow everything their pastor says, hook, line and sinker (including the angler, if possible)

Religion is perhaps, the only thing that blacks have taken to the extreme. Every other thing that the white man introduced to us, we got tired of them in a short while.
Most spiritual, yet most backward people.

1 Like

Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by whirlwind7(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
BTW, what is it with South Africans?

Their level of retardation is breaking every record, when it comes to pastors and their congregation.

Wasn't it the same place where a pastor commanded his followers to go out and eat grass?
Told the female members to stop wearing panties to church, so their cvnt would be wide open to receive the spirit?
Where yet another pastor commanded his flock to eat the hair of one of it's female members?

The same people who attack blacks of other nationalities, with the excuse that they are taking over their businesses and their women.
Can somebody pls remind them that they need functional brains to be able to run businesses, and woo women?

Where does spiritual submission ends, and gullibility begins?
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by Obinovictor(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
End time
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
What There is a limit to testing one's faith. These are just gullible people.
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by waleadex(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
The miracles or prosperity some desperate church goers seek will make them eat maggots someday...smh!
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by ELTON123(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Evil pastors everywhere
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
na wa oo.
this same fake pastor again.
Re: OMG!!; See Photos Of Pastor Feeding His Followers Snakes In The Church.. by elantraceey(f): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
If only people will learn to and yearn to know God for themselves . Smh.

(1) (Reply)

The New Atheistic Movement Is A Deceit / Closed / Happy Rakhi Wallpaper 2014 | Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.