Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

A Big God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big God (379 Views)

A Reply To Vick$rill's Thread: A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And... / A Big Thank You To Kingebukanaija, Winer01 And.... / I Have A Very Big God O Who Is Always By My Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Big God by SonofIssachar: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Author Unknown

This is a story about a little girl who, on the way home from church, turned to her mother and said, "Mommy, the Preacher's sermon this morning confused me."

The mother said, "Oh! Why is that?

The girl replied, "Well, he said that God is bigger than we are. Is that true?"

"Yes, that's true," the mother replied.

"He also said that God lives within us. Is that true too?"

Again, the mother replied, "Yes."

"Well," said the girl. "If God is bigger than us and He lives in us, wouldn't He show through?"

Read this again...Think...

Meditation: till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; - Ephesians 4:13

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.

(1) (Reply)

For Single Ladies Only / . / PHOTO: Goliath's Skull Found In Holy Land :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.