Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) (60646 Views)

Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! / Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by blackrules1(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2015
is it the money that made her complexion light?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by MemphisDepay(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2015
kushsy:
. Chai, Easy now,how much is the Change? .you are bigger than that oya reverse your curse to blessings..that is hw God children roll..
my change is #950 na, ok I bless the dude o
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
Freemanan Freemanan freemanan
undecided

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by TheDauraMallam: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=nerodenero post=35837999][/quote]

So it is now bad belle to have your own different opinion about something?

Kids of nowadays.

Life is more than black and white.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2015
All I can see is the nice Ass in pink Basket mouth is holding. . .

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by carzola(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2015
God do am for me too... IJN smiley smiley
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by waleq2000: 9:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Wow! Happy family
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by shalomm: 9:22am On Jul 14, 2015
englishmart:
everybody has a before and after pictures, nothing special

See your Life?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by femi4: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Get a brain.. Use it...
Still in bondage of mental slavery.....have you eaten today?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by infinitemiles: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N700 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N900(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.

Pls kindly rebroadcast.
Thank you.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by infinitemiles: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N500 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N700 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N900(Airtime Payment)

For Mtn

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by catalanscrew(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
God punish poverty
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by femi4: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2015
MemphisDepay:
my car is faulty.. I need to get another one soon.
Is it beyond repair?

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Btruth: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2015
talentedjoe:
Money!...Money!!....Money!!!...God go vex for me if I no get money sha!

Celebrate me nairalanders....20yrs no be beans while others don pass away just this morning

You are celebrated in Jesus name. Many more years to come for you, and you will continue to excel in all your undertakings in Jesus name.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by naturefellow(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Atlantian:
So, how much is Basket Mouth really worth ? Is he as rich as Mark Zuggerberg's dog walker ?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2015
pretydiva:
Biuriful family. May God bless n keep their home. Hope we ladies ve learnt smtin frm dis thread

Ladies are always learning...sad
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
fabiano09:

So what if you were here?

Signs of a teenager...Leave her...it's her time.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by harry509: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Handsome4real:
Basket Mouth an his wife Elsie have come a long way from when they were dating before the stardom.
At the first pic he was living in Iponri but she loved, believed in him and stayed through till fame and fortune came.
I hope these pics inspires relationships and reminds us never to forget the days of little beginning.

wow! I love dis. Hw I wich most ladies Rr like dis who can strt wit their guy frm scratch and see's dat d guy has a bright feature. Bt ladies nowadays want's already made guys hmmmmmmm! Wat a pity. Gud lady cum my way soon. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
cool
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Handsome4real(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Thanks be to God. My first post made it to the front page. cheesy
Thanks Seun.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by AreaFada2: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Lovely, God bless them.

Anyone one noticed that they already looked happy together even b4 big money came?

Marry for love and the rest will be added.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Codyt(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2015
talentedjoe:
Money!...Money!!....Money!!!...God go vex for me if I no get money sha!

Celebrate me nairalanders....20yrs no be beans while others don pass away just this morning
Ride on nigga!! !! grin grin cheesy grin

Many happy returns kiss
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2015
[size=16pt]But at that point he wasnt really poor, its like saying tony tetuila was poor when he was reigning, or baba frayo at his peak period, compared to an average citizen, Basket mouth was popular and comfortable at that point, she saw his potential to be greater and stayed, he was performing in universities and paid shows.

Ladies should not be deceived by a 29 year old man playing street football who still has dreams of playing in the premier league..... Just being honest, potential without steady growth is the same as being in coma for decades
[/size]
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by adedayourt(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
dovelike:
Wow. Hot wife. Are you ladies seeing something?it's not after getting married or giving birth you start keeping yourself loose and adding unnecessary weight.

nd shez not provocative with her dress in the name of lookin hot.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Amule5000us(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Ok... We have taken note of them.. Next plzzzz!!!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by nerodenero: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

[s]So it is now bad belle to have your own different opinion about something?
Kids of nowadays.
Life is more than black and white[/s].
Dude likened Bright to this :
So, how much is Basket Mouth really worth ? Is he as rich as Mark Zuggerberg's dog walker ?
Is this a mature response?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by Jamaticulus(m): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2015
tomsniel:
God bless their home.
This is also a lesson to ladies, stick with the guy that has potentials and stop running after sugar daddies. cool

Mehn...I bleepin luv diz! Galz..na Word b diz oh
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by pasol4real(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2015
Wow,talk of real change (transformation ) not d fake change some ppl are shouting up n down.
Big up to u basket mouth n elsie.
I remember those days u come to ojez restaurant to beg for shows .today ppl beg u with millions n u Just refer them to ur Manager .
Hmmmmm talk of change .............
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by biodunid: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2015
How much are the best paid teachers, generals, doctors, civil servants, policemen etc paid in Nigeria relative to these entertainment moths? With the reward system so upside time we shouldn't expect a miracle (#change) any time soon in our society. Society always had comedians, minstrels etc that performed for kings and the public but they were never at the top of the reward system unlike now. In the 60s you would pray that your kids would become doctors, lawyers etc but today many parents are beginning to pray for footballer, video vixen etc kids. We all can imagine just how far this distorted value system will take us. The next time you are having a baby pls call the comedian and when your daughter doesn't understand maths get an OAP to teach her. angry angry

Pls note I speak as someone who often pays seven figure TAX in a month so this isn't envy but sorrowing over the distractions that hold us captive.

And I too am overpaid for my contribution to society btw.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by dotna(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
So inspiring and beautiful
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by dencosweet(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
That's the handwriting or money for you grin
Re: Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) by walemadu: 10:06am On Jul 14, 2015
very smart girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Reacts To Mompha’s N100m Bail / MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos) / Regina Daniels Dances In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.