Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... (759 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Gay Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons / 5 Suspected Hackers Face Trial For Stealing Bank’ S N 241m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by Techwriter: 2:35am On Jul 14, 2015
(HARTFORD COURANT) A judge on Friday allowed two Glastonbury men, accused two years ago of sexually assaulting two of their nine adopted boys, to withdraw their no-contest pleas and take their cases to trial.

The unusual action came during what was to be a sentencing hearing for George Harasz and Douglas Wirth, who entered pleas in January to one felony count each of risk of injury to a minor. They agreed to suspended prison sentences. The only issue for Friday’s hearing was to be whether each would be required to register as sex offenders.

But a new allegation of sexual assault against Harasz by one of the victims, contained in a pre-sentence investigation of Harasz, helped scrap the plea agreement. The case was further clouded Friday by disclosure in court of new allegations of abuse by three other of the nine children. No new criminal charges have been filed
Source:http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/gay-couple-face-trial-for-raping-at-least-5-of-their-9-adopted-sons#at_pco=smlrebv-1.0&at_si=55a44f42b30e35bf&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=5

After someone will think there's nothing wrong with the gay movement. You better live ready....Jesus is coming soon, everything the Bible wrote about the end time is happening too fast these days in unprecedented frequencies

Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by themonk(m): 2:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Nawa oooo
quite pathetic

op, this is not an indication jesus is coming abeg, gays have been around since time immemorial. did the bible say in the end time there would be gays??
being pragmatic is better than resorting to ad hominem. that something sounds good and gives you goose pimples doesnt mean its true.
Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by raayah(f): 2:49am On Jul 14, 2015
This news is 2 years old.
Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by Tallesty1(m): 2:56am On Jul 14, 2015
I don't blame them. I blame the stupid government that allow them to adopt other people's children.

Why on earth would the government allow them to adopt innocent children when it's obvious that their anal security is not 100% guaranteed

1 Like

Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by Chanchit: 3:32am On Jul 14, 2015
While its not my biz if USA legalizes gay marriage,but they should have a clause that the couples should be ready to pro create,they should not be allowed to adopt children from normal couples. Cos I've never seen gay couples adopt female children or lesbians adopt male, they would find a way to pass this disorder to the kids

1 Like

Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by boboLIL(m): 4:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Quite irritating..... I hate gays.... Quote me anywhere...if u r one,,,, don't ever near me cos u r mentally cursed
Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by southernbelle(f): 5:11am On Jul 14, 2015
this is bad embarassed
Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by Abba999(f): 5:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Stupid couple undecided

But even normal straight couple can still be this stupid in having carnal knowledge of their own. angry

Its not about their gayness, but about that sexual Sickness of the mind undecided
Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by Lilprincey(m): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2015
News like this made jesus wept..
Re: 'gay' Couple Face Trial For Raping At Least 5 Of Their 9 Adopted Sons... by yorubadelta(f): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2015
I'm not surprised.
Any man who thinks it normal to be tearing a fellow man's yansh hole in the name of sex, is definitely possessed.

Funny how they adopted all boys. Animals.

(1) (Reply)

Shop Owner Gives Armed Robber Money After Unsuccessful Robbery At His Store / Abandoned 2 Year Old Baby Breastfed By Pregnant Dog / Notorious Nigerian Drug Baron, Azubuike Odugwe, Arrests By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.