Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

i - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / i (4565 Views)

Help:- Loan Needed To Pay Back In 4months (will Double your money) / The Fastest Way To Get A Business Loan Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

i by bulksms12(m): 3:49am On Jul 14, 2015
f
Re: i by dayoplenty: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: i by bulksms12(m): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2015
dayoplenty:
Scam alert
you are free express your doubts,if you have any thing against us visit our office monday 10am-4pm.
Re: i by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
Scam Alert.

1 Like

Re: i by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have sent you a mail
Re: i by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
bulksms12:
Hello fz nigeria offer loans to people looking for funds to launch or carry out business, via perfect money or naira equivalent Things needed to obtain loan 1.Scanned/snapped copy of IDentity card 2.Scanned/snapped copy of nepa bill 3.20% collateral of amount to be loaned or valid landed properties Duration for all loans:6 months Loans start from 100 000 naira maximum 1 000 000naira Or vist our office Address: Plot 1481, Muhammed Buhari way, Cadastra zone A3 Garki, abuja. NOTE: clients are to pay double amount loaned excluding colateral. E.g if you are loaned 100 000 naira after 6 months you are to pay 200 000 naira excluding initial colateral of 20% which is 20 000 naira Check my signature for my contact details
Re: i by bulksms12(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Brokenbars:
I have sent you a mail
call if you didn't get a reply
Re: i by bulksms12(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Investors are welcomed we pay %30 of investment monthly for 6 months. Min investment: 100k max: 1 million duration: 6 months only.
Interested investors should send an investment proposal to our mail or visit our office with your proposal.
Re: i by bulksms12(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Available
Re: i by IGALA4LIFE(m): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Good day is the collateral to be paid before or after loan approval?
Re: i by bulksms12(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
IGALA4LIFE:
Good day is the collateral to be paid before or after loan approval?
please for all those asking this question,collateral is for security of our investors funds we do not give free money! You must deposit a property equal in value to our 20% rate at our office or cash value before your account can be credited. Failure to pay back after the stated duration collateral is used to cover cost of getting law enforcement agency to get defaulter.

1 Like

Re: i by Anjelus(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
bulksms12:
please for all those asking this question,collateral is for security of our investors funds we do not give free money! You must deposit a property equal in value to our 20% rate at our office or cash value before your account can be credited. Failure to pay back after the stated duration collateral is used to cover cost of getting law enforcement agency to get defaulter.
Are you saying the collateral would be returned after one pays up the loan?
Re: i by Angelstartups(f): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello Entrepreneur,

Are you between 18 and 50 years of age?
Is your business going to create sustainable jobs for other young Nigerians?
Are you bullish about your idea/ business and confident it has the potential to generate significant revenue to sustain it?

Then, this is for you!

Introducing, PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win thousands of dollars as grant for your idea/ business as a startup. Competition opens July 20, 2015 and closes August 31, 2015.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng
Complete your profile, with the short proposal template included
Record a quality 2-minute video pitch of your concept/ business (could add some hard evidence to show progress of business)
Upload it to YouTube
Go to PITCH2WIN application page to add the YouTube link
Submit your application for approval and receive as many UPVOTEs as possible from friends/ families via social media daily for 30 days (1 UpVote= 1 point, 1 DownVote=(-1 point)) - This is a test of your ability to market yourself
After Round 1, the Top 20 Pitches move to the Final Round- where only PITCH2WIN Panel of Judges will decide who wears the crown and takes the cheque- PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 promises to be fun and rewarding!

Remember to be confident and speak out to PITCH2WIN!

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more information and gear up for the Journey of a thousand miles starts NOW!

Cheers!

TIPS TO PARTICIPANTS
This is what investors want to see in your Pitch:
Confidence- Charisma
Clarity of Purpose
Vision/ Goal oriented
Legally Feasible, Commercially viable ideas
Potentially lucrative- the returns

So here is it:

In 2 minutes your Pitch MUST answer these questions?
What problem are you trying to solve?- Make sure it is a well-defined problem
Who are those that face/ experience this problem?- Make sure this is a well-defined Target Market (TM), Don't go Generic here please!
Then, How does your product/ service solve this problem for those people (TM)?
Then, Investors want to know how your business/ idea intends to make money to sustain itself- Here talk about your pricing model & why
Finally, investors want to be convinced you can actually translate all those theories into reality, so take them through your Proof Points (USP)- these could include customer growth, revenue potential, quality management team, quality clients and so on.

Note: Try to be as brief and concise as possible

Angelstartups Nigeria
Stimulating Nigeria's Economic Growth and Development
Re: i by Zillionglobal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
@OP, Ur loan is a SHYLOCK LOAN: FOR GENUINE LOAN, CONTACT LAPO MFB OR ANY MFB IN ABUJA.

1 Like

Re: i by bulksms12(m): 3:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Anjelus:
Are you saying the collateral would be returned after one pays up the loan?
we return properties used as collateral but do not return cash used as collateral.
Re: i by bulksms12(m): 3:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Zillionglobal:
@OP, Ur loan is a SHYLOCK LOAN: FOR GENUINE LOAN, CONTACT LAPO MFB OR ANY MFB IN ABUJA.
its business sir,profit is the motive and we credit quickly once terms are met in 24hrs.
Re: i by emmbet: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
What is the guaranty that you will release the loan amount after receiving the 20% collateral fee from a loan applicant?

2 Likes

Re: i by Bruno3000(m): 10:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Scam alert o, guys be warned!

1 Like

Re: i by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2015
Too good to be true. Anyone visited their office yet?
Re: i by tomoselu(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2015
tweetobyte:
went on friday deposited my car for a million naira loan,they said I would be credited today am still waiting.
Re: i by tomoselu(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2015
tweetobyte:
went on friday deposited my car for a million naira loan,they said I would be credited today am still waiting..
Re: i by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2015
tomoselu:
went on friday deposited my car for a million naira loan,they said I would be credited today am still waiting..

Ah! Let us know when you're credited bro

1 Like

Re: i by tomoselu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
tweetobyte:

Ah! Let us know when you're credited bro
got credited 970000,my question is what about the remaining 30000!! Telling me some crap about logistics fee, only God knows what that means.

1 Like

Re: i by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
tomoselu:
got credited 970000,my question is what about the remaining 30000!! Telling me some crap about logistics fee, only God knows what that means.

Interesting undecided
Re: i by thickscomputers(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
bulksms12:
its business sir,profit is the motive and we credit quickly once terms are met in 24hrs.
Pls Can I Get 70k Loan From Ur Company And Much Am I Paying Upfront, I Have A Vehicle Document To Stand For The Loan, Pls
Re: i by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
nothing good comes easy
Re: i by thickscomputers(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quoteauthor=Harbigail post=36376944]nothing good comes easy[/quote] Too Much Difficult. Not Easy
Re: i by Anjelus(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
emmbet:
What is the guaranty that you will release the loan amount after receiving the 20% collateral fee from a loan applicant?
Made a deposit of N26,000 for a loan of N130,000 to the GT A/c yesterday with Trans id - 190636. Still waiting for them to fund my a/c within 24 hours today. We keep you posted when it hit my account..
Re: i by Anjelus(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Anjelus:
Made a deposit of N26,000 for a loan of N130,000 to the GT A/c yesterday with Trans id - 190636. Still waiting for them to fund my a/c within 24 hours today. We keep you posted when it hit my account..
Still waiting to be credited after 36 hours, hmmmmmmmm....... I sincerely hope is not what am thinking, let me keep my fingers crossed for now. Will you posted.
Re: i by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello Entrepreneur,

Are you between 18 and 50 years of age?
Is your business going to create sustainable jobs for other young Nigerians?
Are you bullish about your idea/ business and confident it has the potential to generate significant revenue to sustain it?

Then, this is for you!

Introducing, PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win thousands of dollars as grant for your idea/ business as a startup. Competition opens July 20, 2015 and closes August 31, 2015.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng
Complete your profile, with the short proposal template included
Record a quality 2-minute video pitch of your concept/ business (could add some hard evidence to show progress of business)
Upload it to YouTube
Go to PITCH2WIN application page to add the YouTube link
Submit your application for approval and receive as many UPVOTEs as possible from friends/ families via social media daily for 30 days (1 UpVote= 1 point, 1 DownVote=(-1 point)) - This is a test of your ability to market yourself
After Round 1, the Top 20 Pitches move to the Final Round- where only PITCH2WIN Panel of Judges will decide who wears the crown and takes the cheque- PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 promises to be fun and rewarding!

Remember to be confident and speak out to PITCH2WIN!

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more information and gear up for the Journey of a thousand miles starts NOW!

Cheers!

TIPS TO PARTICIPANTS
This is what investors want to see in your Pitch:
Confidence- Charisma
Clarity of Purpose
Vision/ Goal oriented
Legally Feasible, Commercially viable ideas
Potentially lucrative- the returns

So here is it:

In 2 minutes your Pitch MUST answer these questions?
What problem are you trying to solve?- Make sure it is a well-defined problem
Who are those that face/ experience this problem?- Make sure this is a well-defined Target Market (TM), Don't go Generic here please!
Then, How does your product/ service solve this problem for those people (TM)?
Then, Investors want to know how your business/ idea intends to make money to sustain itself- Here talk about your pricing model & why
Finally, investors want to be convinced you can actually translate all those theories into reality, so take them through your Proof Points (USP)- these could include customer growth, revenue potential, quality management team, quality clients and so on.

Note: Try to be as brief and concise as possible

Angelstartups Nigeria
Stimulating Nigeria's Economic Growth and Development
how much is given out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Items That Can Be Used Only Once / Forget All You Know About Real Estate Investment / Ipcapital-never Say Never Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.