Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. (4486 Views)

Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa(owner OF NAIRALAND) / I'm Oluwaseun ; My Nigeria Contemporary & Timeless Building Design / I'm Oluwaseun; My Building Designs Portfolio, Get Connected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by ucnwafor(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2018
cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by ucnwafor(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by ucnwafor(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by ucnwafor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cc dominique
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by IamKollinx(m): 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Wow. This is a motivator.

I will be like you tomorrow, I know.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by ItzBIM(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
This guy no even fine. Mtchewww

Give Africans small power and they go crazy with wonder why why we are cursed with bad leaders.

To the mod that banned me for not supporting bbn immorality for one month I hoped you made one million within that time frame.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2018
I don’t understand why seun is so unobtrusive. Why do you insist on maintaining a very low profile?? Why don’t you want to be seen? Are you even a human being or a robot? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Thegamingorca(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I don’t understand why seun is so unobtrusive. Why do you insist on maintaining a very low profile?? Why don’t you want to be seen? Are you even a human being or a robot? undecided

That's life grin

If I was in his position, una for Don know me finish tho.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Thegamingorca(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
maybe he is hiding himself from nairaland oloshos grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Says LadyGoddiva the anonymous for no reason chic
LadyGoddiva:

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Partnerbiz3: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

u just made me laugh hard

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2018
Lol abi
Thegamingorca:

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 04, 2018
If I was the owner of Nairaland, all these hoes would know my name undecided
DonPiiko:
Says LadyGoddiva the anonymous for no reason chic

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
What makes u think he is not low-key cornering the hoes he thinks are relevant
LadyGoddiva:
If I was the owner of Nairaland, all these hoes would know my name undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmmm, great achiever.. he looks gay though tongue

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Jemerson: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
[Bn

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Greatzeus(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
ItzBIM:
This guy no even fine. Mtchewww

Give Africans small power and they go crazy with wonder why why we are cursed with bad leaders.

To the mod that banned me for not supporting bbn immorality for one month I hoped you made one million within that time frame.
I can't believe this,You are an incurable looser. What has your post got to do with the topic. Idiot, envious freak,seun is not your father,stop transferring your aggression and bitterness to him. Go to your father's house or grave and curse him.
Seun is a humble and blessed young man. Irrespective of his religious beliefs,God has used him to provide avenue for millions to make a living daily as a result of this great forum.
Your mates are using this forum to make money,you are wasting your destiny commenting on BBN,idiot.
Do yourself and family a favor,locate the lagoon and stop disgracing yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by SimonStiles: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
hey guys, check out on world's top 10 richest men net worth 2018 https://www.teachalearner.com/worlds-richest-men-2018/

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by Eddy90(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow this post is motivating
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by imagrg(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Seun is a man next to my heart. He is everything I want my son to be. He soon discovered that university education in Nigeria is a fraud.
But Seun, I want you to give back to the society that made you. Let's jointly form an NGO to help provide water to the people who suffer in my vicinity trying to get clean portable water. Come and see how some people in this sub urban area of Benin City suffer to get water.
Please come see for yourself.
I'm available on WhatsApp 07084793078
Please, come help the needy.
deguaogie@gmail.com
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Net Worth. by alezzy13: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
Just $8milla? How come Linda that started yesterday is in the billions?? I think he should be far more than that.

BTW the guy na fine boy oo ( no hom*)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Teaching Courses Online With Little Or No Investment / Making Money Online In Nigeria? How Real Is It? / Tine Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.