Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani (6050 Views)

Lax And Toyin Lawani Spark Relationship Rumour (Photo) / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by slimdandmuffy: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Yes! Ladies in pink....So tell me, who rocked the pink better; Is it Dendia or Amber Rose or Toyin Lawani

more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/pink-battle-whose-pink-car-pose-are-you.html

Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Merlissa(f): 6:54am On Jul 14, 2015
I'd be back in a sec
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Pink friday
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
You're comparing a G Wagon, Jeep Wrangler Safari with a cheap Qx56?. . . Amber rose ni jor!
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2015
We gurlx sure knows ao to raaaackk our pinkz.....my pink car too aint badt!!!! wink wink#maddestcarcolour#,#evadistinctndifferent#,#ladiezinpink#....#yikezzxx# kiss kiss
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2015
I love Tonto Dike's jeep out of the three..

Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by mcevans1(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2015
Yomieluv:

shocked shocked Where did you see Tonto?

Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2015
Toyin Lawani's.
Her pink is cool. Not flashy.

Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Buho(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Yomieluv:
make una come chain dis guy ooo, he is seeing things

Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Whobedatte(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2015
Enypie:
Toyin Lawani's.

Her pink is cool. Not flashy.
hello
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Whobedatte:
hello
Hi.
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by darmys(f): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
definitely dencia
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by darmys(f): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Yomieluv:

Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Whobedatte(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Enypie:

Hi.
your blog isn't updated every now. But nice
Can you add me through my signature
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Whobedatte:
your blog isn't updated every now. But nice
Can you add me through my signature

Which blog?
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Mariojane(f): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yomieluv:
sorry bros
Buho:
make una come chain dis guy ooo, he is seeing things
cheesy cheesy cheesy is chain strong enough to help his condition?

Toyin hit it. her pink is cool and inviting.
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Forget naa toyin lawani pink car fine pass
Re: Whose Pink Car Pose Are You Feeling The Most; Dencia, Amber Rose Or Toyin Lawani by amokeme(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Enypie:

Which blog?
lol.... cheesy

Meet Prophet Joshua Holmes : the frosh pastor / Sikiratu Sindodo: Hot Or Not? / Photo:Mercy Aigbe Gets A Brand New Car From Husband As A Birthday Gift