Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... (9228 Views)

15 Celebrities In Bikinis That Will Motivate You To Get A Summer Body / 15 Celebrities Before And After Drugs / 15 Celebrities Who Were Homeless Before They Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Matthew Perry played Chandler Bing on “Friends” and had a secret life behind the scenes. He told People magazine that he got addicted to drugs and alcohol. “From an outsider’s perspective it would seem like I had it all. It was actually a very lonely time for me because I was suffering from alcoholism. Eventually things got so bad I couldn’t hide it and everyone knew,” said Perry. He is currently on “The Odd Couple” and he’s looking different from the Chandler we knew.

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 6:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Kevin Federline was a backup dancer for Britney Spears and then he was not. You have to be doing intense choreography and look cute up there on stage for that job. He probably won’t get any more offers to dance after his drastic weight gain. In 2010, he told Access Hollywood, “Once you get depressed, you don’t really feel like doing anything. You’re kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed. I mean, it’s a combination of all those things.”

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 6:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Tara Reid, you got people worrying about how thin you have become and it’s got to stop for somebody’s sake. From “Josie and the Pussycats” to the atrociously good “Sharknado,” Tara Reid just seemed to stop eating. She was skinny before and now the Daily Mail is calling her ribcage “alarmingly bony.” Reid got her big break at the age of 6 on the show “Child’s Play” where they try to guess words based on definitions.

1 Share

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Kirstie Alley was on “Cheers” and had a lot to cheer about. Then she let herself go, according to Hollywood Take. “I started drinking grape sodas. Do you know I was drinking 12 grape sodas a day? That’s when I really started putting on weight,” said Alley. The soda drinks aren’t the only thing Alley’s got going on. Scientology kept her friend Maksim Chmerkovskiy from speaking to her, according to Radar.

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by bawelat: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2015
patiently watin for d rest
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2015
James Bond is known to be fit and charming. Pierce Brosnan played Bond from 1995 to 2002 in movies like “GoldenEye,” “Tomorrow Never Dies,” and “Die Another Day.” Then it was probably that “Mamma Mia!” movie that let us know he is not the same Bond as before. You can only do so many musicals with Amanda Seyfried before the career takes a drastic turn. He might make a comeback since he’s in the 2015 movie “Survivor” coming in May.

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by bewla(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2015
u c your life
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2015
Axl Rose was minding his own business in the Soho neighborhood of New York City when people saw him and he didn’t have time to run away. Then the New York Times called him “nearly unrecognizable.” He had a cane and it was said that he is paying for his hard partying days. At least he still has his fans like Lana Del Rey who sang a song called “Axl Rose Husband.”

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2015
“I see dead people,” said a scared boy in one of the most famous horror movies. Haley Joel Osment won’t be able to play a kid in movies like “The Sixth Sense” anymore. But he was able to secure the role of a Canadian Nazi sympathizer in the movie “Yoga Hosers.” Kids grow up so fast these days! He is also going to be in the Kristen Wiig series “The Spoils Before Dying” which is a sequel to “The Spoils of Babylon.”

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:06am On Jul 14, 2015
D’Angelo was known for his “Untitled (How Does It Feel?)” music video and now we all know how he really felt about his video. It was for his “Voodoo” album and then he went to court for charges of drunk driving, drug possession, assault, and disturbing the peace according to a Spin article. He won’t be doing any naked music videos any more but he is planning on playing certain venues for his 2014 “Black Messiah” album.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Austin St. John was the red Power Ranger on “Might Morphin Power Rangers.” It looks like the years have not been as kind to him as someone like Mario Lopez, who is also in his 40s, but the legacy of being a former Power Ranger has its perks. He interviewed with Sciencefiction.com and said that the original Black Ranger told him about conventions. “I’m already booked all the way to 2016! Now I’ve got four new films, a TV series, a bunch of new projects,” said St. John.

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Saved by the zombie? Lark Voorhies looks nothing like her “Lisa Turtle” character and blogs like Rumor Fix were saying she is looking “rough” with a “zombie-like” appearance. You know it’s bad when your fans are asking if you’re okay and to take care of yourself. Fans can read all about her in her book “True Light” which has Amazon reviewers saying “My God, reading this is like listening to a dementia patient. How can this be in print?”

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
Brian Bonsall started his acting career at the age of five on the show “Family Ties. He won a bunch of awards and formed a rock band called Late Bloomers in 1998. When he was 28, he was arrested for investigation of an assault according to Colorado Daily. “Bonsall said he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things,” said a report. Ease off the drugs, Bonsall.

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Did Macauley Culkin disappear? He was so famous from the “Home Alone” movies and now it seems like his waistline is disappearing. The Daily Mail called “dishevelled and emaciated” in a 2012 article. The rumors about him are not any better. The National Enquirer alleged that he shared the same drug dealer with Zac Efron. Hollywood is a small town after all. Let’s hope he’s not home alone and popping oxycontin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Amanda Bynes can be seen smiling in all of her press photos for old movies like “She’s the Man” and “Hairspray.” Now the world remembers her for throwing bongs out the window and being involuntarily hospitalized on psychiatric hold. What happened to the girl who said “Court dismissed! Bring in the dancing lobsters!” on “The Amanda Show” and made us laugh? On October 22, Bynes’ mother received conservatorship of her. Fingers are crossed.

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Before there was Ben Affleck as Batman, there was Val Kilmer in “Batman Forever.” Will Arnett got to wear the same batsuit for the “Everything is Awesome” performance at the 2015 Oscars. However, Kilmer did not stay Batman forever and might have to go for less physically demanding action movies now. He is going to be in a movie called “Weightless” with Ryan Gosling and Christian Bale. That’s two former Batmans together.

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by realtestament(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2015
Just when you thought Lindsay Lohan was keeping a low profile while rehabilitating her career, she surprises you. The former “Mean Girls” star was photographed at the Cirque Le Soir club in London partying again. When was the first sign of trouble? Was it the time she allegedly punched a woman in New York or the time she went to rehab in 2007? She was spotted at West Hollywood clubs since her “Herbie: Fully Loaded” days, according to Indiewire. All that’s left for her is to keep on clubbing.

Source:http://allthingsceleb.com/15-celebs-who-did-not-age-well/?utm_content=P2314-T13-culkin-agedcelebs-K5xD9kfCxNpvEjb8Y&utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=snackmedia-footballtransfertavern&utm_campaign=ATC_T4_M_08

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Forzap: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2015
Home alone embarassed
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Most are affected by same thing- drugs,alcohol,and depression..
Pls include our own Majek Fashek.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Atk01(f): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2015
realtestament:
Did Macauley Culkin disappear? He was so famous from the “Home Alone” movies and now it seems like his waistline is disappearing. The Daily Mail called “dishevelled and emaciated” in a 2012 article. The rumors about him are not any better. The National Enquirer alleged that he shared the same drug dealer with Zac Efron. Hollywood is a small town after all. Let’s hope he’s not home alone and popping oxycontin.
I have no words.
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Majek Fashek!!!

That home alone kid though

Lindsay and Amanda Bynes, my two faves then..

Stay far away from Drugs!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Shaakasi(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
what happened to these people jeeeez

d'angelo hian

Lindsay lohan maybe dem dey follow u from your village

axl rose

macauley culkin don't disappear finish cheesy

Lark voorhies shocked shocked

Pierce brosnan is a fineeee man biko
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by sexaddict08(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Home Alone guy is the worst...
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by b3llo(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Let's check out our very own Daddy Showkey n Majek Fashek... They aged rapidly
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Melinde: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
I nearly shed tears for that home alone it took me some minutes to gather courage to look at his pics the second time..
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Amyceilyn(f): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na wa oo, I smell fp
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by oluwadamilolah(f): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Macauley Culkin, Home alone kid cry see what drugs turned him to shocked say no to drugs
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by favouredon(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na that Home alone kid touch me pass o. But that film have tey o. Wonder what joy people derive in doing drugs
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by RedCard1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
For the life of me, the James Bond guy...Pierce Brason (whatever his name is), Austin St John and a few others on the list aged gracefully

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by crazygod(m): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
No. I've changed my mind. I don't wanna be a celebrity again. It seems the pressure is just too much
Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by Chinum: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
realtestament:

I refuse to believe that that cute looking boy has become this scarecrow. lipsrsealed undecided I reject it on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: 15 Celebrities Who Didn't Age Well... by wheesin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
holy fried yam...home alone kid looking like a broomstick, oxycotin is bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Hilarious Caricature Pictures Of Kim Kardashian’s Butt Photoshop That Would / Drake's Potential New Boo Has The Biggest Butt You've Ever Seen / Why Didn't Peter Okoye Marry Munachi Abii? His Biggest Mistake In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.