Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Very Funny Right? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny Right? (586 Views)

Very Funny Whatsapp Chat (screenshot) / Are This English Correct? (very Funny) / Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny Right? by sleekpro(m): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
A guy was in love with a girl but never had the
guts to tell her. One day around midnight, he gathered some
courage & sent her a text with these honest words... "Pamela, I love you, I wonna date you. Plz reply & tell me how
you feel." A few seconds later he received a message alert on his phone. He was so scared and too tensed to
open it that night so he decided not to check the message
until the next morning when he's less tense and in better senses. So he went to sleep. When he woke up the next day he prayed seriously about the message for good news, went about doing
his morning chores, brushed his teeth, ate his breakfast, took a bath, dressed himself up then climbed into bed and picked his phone to read the message on his phone. This was the response he read: "Dear customer you have
insufficient balance to send this message. Please recharge your account and try again".
Re: Very Funny Right? by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Right? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Haha

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Days / Please Join Us In Search Of The Budget! ‪#‎bringbackourbudget‬ / Nigeria The Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.