Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help!help!!help!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!help!!help!!! (1696 Views)

HELP HELP HELP #2million Investment Gone Or Not? / Help ! Help!! Help!!! / Help! Help!! Help!!! Godaddy Promo Codes For Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!help!!help!!! by Nicogen4us(f): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Pls my fellow n/l, i av a shop where i place my table tennis board for game playing and many av started asking for video game and snooker game but i av no money presently because am d only one caring d family load and i want my hubby to manage it but he has nothing becos he has not gotten any job since 2011. pls any1 with game and board dat can giv or rent for me .i will appreciate. u help is urgently needed.thank
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Nicogen4us:
Pls my fellow n/l, i av a shop where i place my table tennis board for game playing and many av started asking for video game and snooker game but i av no money presently because am d only one caring d family load and i want my hubby to manage it but he has nothing becos he has not gotten any job since 2011. pls any1 with game and board dat can giv or rent for me .i will appreciate. u help is urgently needed.thank
why not open a storefront on konga.com and sell products there? if you are in lagos i can come and lecture you & your husband for free since he really doesn't have what he's currently doing, i can't charge a fee. feel free to contact me 08168097193
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nicogen4us(f): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

why not open a storefront on konga.com and sell products there? if you are in lagos i can come and lecture you & your husband for free since he really doesn't have what he's currently doing, i can't charge a fee. feel free to contact me 08168097193
we are not in lagos but oyo town in oyo state.
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nicogen4us:
we are not in lagos but oyo town in oyo state.
Eeya!! it might be kinda hard to put you through the Lectures since you're not closer. i wish you all the best.
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by TCF1980(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2015
@JayTheWebExpert: How lucrative is Konga storefront? Can one be able to sell up to 5 products within a week?
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
TCF1980:
@JayTheWebExpert: How lucrative is Konga storefront? Can one be able to sell up to 5 products within a week?
Its very lucrative, now as per how much sales you make depends on the type of product you offer, make a market research.
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by BELEXYFARMS(m): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:

Its very lucrative, now as per how much sales you make depends on the type of product you offer, make a market research.

What kind of products might move fast? I'm thinking maybe my wife can be involved in such since shes a stay at home mum at the moment. And if its really worth it, i dont mind joining her. Lol.
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
BELEXYFARMS:

What kind of products might move fast? I'm thinking maybe my wife can be involved in such since shes a stay at home mum at the moment. And if its really worth it, i dont mind joining her. Lol.
There're many products that do well on the platform, depends on which1 rings the bell to u most, i'll urge u to call me 08022785893 so i can offer guidiance, moreover i can come around to ur area if you reside in lagos to do a briefing for free.
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by BELEXYFARMS(m): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
There're many products that do well on the platform, depends on which1 rings the bell to u most, i'll urge u to call me 08022785893 so i can offer guidiance, moreover i can come around to ur area if you reside in lagos to do a briefing for free.

Thank you very much. I have not been online. Will contact you.
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2015
BELEXYFARMS:

Thank you very much. I have not been online. Will contact you.
ok looking forward to that!
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by dalyricist: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
ok looking forward to that!

Hi bro, I will like to sell on konga.com but how can you help?
Am in Lagos though

Thanks, man
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
dalyricist:

Hi bro, I will like to sell on konga.com but how can you help?
Am in Lagos though

Thanks, man
call me let's talk
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by dalyricist: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
JayTheWebExpert:
call me let's talk

Drop your number, bro
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
dalyricist:

Drop your number, bro

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On Online Mini Importation Business / Loan Needed, Car As Collateral, See Car Pics / How To Make Money On TBD Forum With Just 1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.