Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,136 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting (14195 Views)

Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nicepoker(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
sagewonders:
sorry for the disappointment.
and u too
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by kenoz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by viktor01(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is Ebonyi a state in Nigeria cos am hearing it for the second time.?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by theimmortals(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
olempe:
Ebonyi... that dry land undecided

Meanwhile, US Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Marry Gay Couple http://www.nigerianscoop.com/buhari-names-new-service-chiefs/
Dry, yes. But much more fertile than your state. Mind you am not from Ebonyi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by theimmortals(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
efilefun:
NO INSULT!!! But I think Ebonyi should merge with another state, Ebonyi should be a local government not a state.

Dude below me needs hypo bleach and enough MARYKAY to cover his tribal marks grin
......I think you need to merge your brain with another person(CLOWN), for you to say that a state that has be in existence for more than 10 years not to be merged.....NO INSULT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Trustyd1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
viktor01:
what have u been hearing about all the states u hear daily? Bomb in Borno, Beheaded in Jos, Bomb in Kano tanker got fire and kill 80+ in Anambra, Boko Haram prisoners to be relocated to Enugu, Police van causes accident in Warri and so on, is that the type of news u want to be hearing from Ebonyi? Sorry to be disappointed Ebonyi is a cool area and the people there just about their lawful business.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Asiri1991: 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
kingtarget:
Broke state
Unlike Osun

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by murphyibiam15(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kufie:
Recruiting what? Farmers?
and you have forgotten that reach Americans are farmers...you CLOWN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Redfox(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Research, Data Analysis, Project & Dissertation

Earthlings! a closer look.

Redfox Solution Statistical/investment and Econometric packages We offer project/dissertation/thesis writing assistance to student/researchers. With the use of softwares like SPSS, Eviews,PcGive, STATA,Matlab,SQL, VBA and Microsoft Excel forecasting, financial and investment(currency & fixed income) analytic. Don't compromise quality for anything in the world. Call for research assistance.

Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting*
Bands*
In-depth Dissertation & Thesis Advisory Aid*
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression*
Data Mining*
VBA Master*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Foreign Exchange Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research@the Tip*
Financial Markets*

Kingsley
Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by murphyibiam15(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
nmanma1:
dis is d first time Ebonyi state is making headline for important topic.
Even you from Enugu....and i guess you could be from REMOTE NSUKKA or any other remote village in ENUGU....aside Enugu capital developed by former eastern region together there is nothing in Enugu..Enugu villages are still tying palm leaves as cloth...CLOWN
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by ogbonnajoe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
efilefun:
NO INSULT!!! But I think Ebonyi should merge with another state, Ebonyi should be a local government not a state.

Dude below me needs hypo bleach and enough MARYKAY to cover his tribal marks grin

when they tell you people to at least ''take a walk'', you will remain in your small whole to spew out what you dont know.
For your information, Ebonyi landmass is larger than even LAGOS and the population can safely be put at 3.8 Million, not the 2006 fraud called census that put the population at 2.3 Million, still with almost 89 percent indigenous population.
You have no knowledge about Ebonyi State to make that assertion.
If you want to know about Ebonyi State, I will gladly oblige. ''No insults''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
viktor01:
wipe away ignorance from your mind.

Actually, it is in Canada.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nicepoker:
Immediately I saw highway. I thought they are recruiting highway robbers

Are you one?? tongue grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nicepoker(m): 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Are you one?? tongue grin grin
are you two?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by comrChris(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
nigerians and hatred smh

you prefer hearing fayose exchanging words with APC and book haram bombing everywhere in north everyday to a news like this even if once in awhile

let's be sincere to ourselves when last did your so called rich states recruited or betterstill how many good news have we heard of recent from any state

this country nobi am l swear funny enough someone from ekiti and osun may be here insulting ebonyi !! visit this two states and poverty too. even abakaliki is far better than ado ekiti
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
efilefun:

Travel to other states before you talk Nonsense
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:

Even you from Enugu....and i guess you could be from REMOTE NSUKKA or any other remote village in ENUGU....aside Enugu capital developed by former eastern region together there is nothing in Enugu..Enugu villages are still tying palm leaves as cloth...CLOWN
true talk
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
theimmortals:
Dry, yes. But much more fertile than your state. Mind you am not from Ebonyi.
leave them to talk rubbish
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
olempe:
Ebonyi... that dry land undecided

Meanwhile, US Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Marry Gay Couple http://www.nigerianscoop.com/buhari-names-new-service-chiefs/
your brain is dry
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
viktor01:
how can you know when you are inside cage. Ebonyi is better than your so called state.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Kufie:
Recruiting what? Farmers?
I'm a farmer and am better than you that is working in office. I can feed you. So stop the noise. Warey
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Otunbatrafford: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
In this Era of dwindling revenue from the Federation Account? Hope they are not trying to scam already frustrated Graduates? Anything Government recruitment always bring to mind the ill-fated immigration job scam which was a brainchild of that useless he-goat - Abba Moro.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Onyiibazz: 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
efilefun:

In not more than 10 lines, explain with cogent reasons why your above proposal should be accepted (backyard tribalist)
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by plendil: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
sagewonders:

till date you still stupid. nawao

And till date you still imbecilic. This is a state i live and work, so i have a good idea of the way things rr run. Civil service dont recruit like this. Cretinous person.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by plendil: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Otunbatrafford:
In this Era of dwindling revenue from the Federation Account? Hope they are not trying to scam already frustrated Graduates? Anything Government recruitment always bring to mind the ill-fated immigration job scam which was a brainchild of that useless he-goat - Abba Moro.

My point. I just want prospective applicants to be wary thats all.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by luckyboss(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Good to those who is interested.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by luckyboss(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2015
viktor01:
mummy this your missing dog is here ooooh on nairaland commenting.
Lost but found puppy.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by luckyboss(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=viktor01 post=35850928]Is Ebonyi a state in Nigeria cos am hearing it for the second time.?[/quote
mummy come oooh this your missing dog is here commenting on nairaland.
you expected to hear ten times.
lost but found puppy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Encountered Similar Situations? Please Share Your Thoughts. / Why Does A Job Interviewer Want To Know My Current Salary? / I Need Your Help: My Employer Is Owing Me And He Doesn't Want To Pay Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.