Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? (970 Views)

Jumia Fashion Clearance Sales 2016 At Up To 80% Discount | For Those On A Budget / Jumia Fashion Clearance Sales Starts At 8am Today / Jumia Fashion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by JumiaOnline(m): 9:22am On Jul 14, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Top of the morning to you all. Today marks the second day of the Jumia Fashion Clearance Sales which you definitely have to be a part of, with the massive discounts on fashion products across all ages and gender. We have something for everyone; Men, Women, kids, Babies, young & old, Tall & Short, Slim & Fat. Yes! We said it!! we meant for everyone of you out there!!! We are not leaving out fashionistas, party-ravers, workers, students etc.

It's the biggest Fashion Clearance Sales you have ever seen with up to 80% discount across fashion products & accessories such as Perfumes & Colognes, Belts, Ties etc. It's time to shop everything at this massive discount sale just in time for summer. The more you shop, the less you spend.

We all need to look real good on a budget today! Kindly visit Jumia.com to place your orders now!

Re: Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by sureteeboy(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2015
JumiaOnline:
Hi Nairalanders,

Top of the morning to you all. Today marks the second day of the Jumia Fashion Clearance Sales which you definitely have to be a part of, with the massive discounts on fashion products across all ages and gender. We have something for everyone; Men, Women, kids, Babies, young & old, Tall & Short, Slim & Fat. Yes! We said it!! we meant for everyone of you out there!!! We are not leaving out fashionistas, party-ravers, workers, students etc.

It's the biggest Fashion Clearance Sales you have ever seen with up to 80% discount across fashion products & accessories such as Perfumes & Colognes, Belts, Ties etc. It's time to shop everything at this massive discount sale just in time for summer. The more you shop, the less you spend.

We all need to look real good on a budget today! Kindly visit Jumia.com to place your orders now!

I bought a faulty memory card on jumia on friday, which was delivered to me on saturday I placed a call through to the customer care and they promised someone will call me yesterday. Up till now, I've not received any call Please HELP!
Re: Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by JumiaOnline(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2015
sureteeboy:

I bought a faulty memory card on jumia on friday, which was delivered to me on saturday I placed a call through to the customer care and they promised someone will call me yesterday. Up till now, I've not received any call Please HELP!

Hi. Please revert with your order number so I can assist with the status of your order. Thank you.
Re: Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by sureteeboy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi. Please revert with your order number so I can assist with the status of your order. Thank you.
Re: Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by sureteeboy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bro Please reply
Re: Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by JumiaOnline(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
sureteeboy:

Hi. Your order has been scheduled for a retrieval.

Our retrieval timeline is within 14 days to your location.

You will be contacted by our associate prior to this retrieval.

Thank you.
Re: Why Won't You Buy At The Jumia Fashion Clearance Sale Today? by sureteeboy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi. Your order has been scheduled for a retrieval.

Our retrieval timeline is within 14 days to your location.

You will be contacted by our associate prior to this retrieval.

Thank you.
Thanks Bro After the retrieval, when will I get my vouucher or actual money back?

(1) (Reply)

Short Gulde On White Shirt / 5 Beauty Habits To Break During Harmattan / Wholesale Chiffon Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.