Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner (5475 Views)

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Daily Post. / Can A Man Controls His Anger When In Misunderstanding With The Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner by thorpido(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Men do it because they feel the woman will be hurt by rejecting what she laboured to prepare.Some women do get hurt sha.
It's useless to me sha.I'm angry and I will still go hungry?Taaaa

1 Like

Re: Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner by Udoka89: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Once I'm pissed weda at my babe oh or any 1 else I loose appitite so to me its just a normal stuff dat comes with de mood.I'v tried to force my self to eat on few occasions and de food tasted like ash in my mouth.so wats de need to eat wat u'd not enjoy. my opinion sha
Re: Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
oh puh-lease! a man who wants to cheat will cheat regardless! so because he had an argument with his wife and she refused to beg him to eat, he will go cheat? what a bittch-ass nicca. ain't no excuses for cheating, not one! you can't blame the wife for not begging him to eat, arrant nonsense! any man who uses this as an excuse to cheat should've stayed single. the fact that the woman would cook his favourite meal and adjs him to eat means she's trying! turning her down is childish!

i can treat a man like a King but he has to earn it and treat me like a Queen too. snubbing the wife and refusing to eat her food isn't being a King. you've to be a gentleman and know when to let an argument skide please

refreshrate:

My sister you are playing with fire. Big one for that matter.

You see whilst you're forming this, you're 100% certain one smallie somewhere isn't giving him all the attention you think you're forming by not giving him?

Eh

I'm a man o and I'm telling you that small oil in you're saying you're calling him blah blah blah will manifest then people will start running to meet Mumsi & mother in law that the boy is following another girl.

Issokay o.

You think when devil wants to enter a relationship it's when everything is ok he will enter abi?

kontinu you no get problem at all.

Let me let you in on a little secret. often times when we run around with these smallies we have a craving for attention that is often misconstrued as a craving for sex.

That's why most times after the sex most guys just turn to get rid of the girl. But if he has already scored a goal. babe step mother don enter equation be dat o.

Really what does it cost you to treat him like a king and make him feel like the most valuable person you can't live without ?

Beg him if you have to.

Have you noticed the difference between present day marriages and the ones our parents had?

This your forming if he's not ready to eat, seriously what's the upside to it?

2 Likes

Re: Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
thorpido:
Men do it because they feel the woman will be hurt by rejecting what she laboured to prepare.Some women do get hurt sha.
It's useless to me sha.I'm angry and I will still go hungry?Taaaa

My mom does get hurt, especially when she took her time to make the food... Happened to me once, it hurts, I don't know why but it does
Re: Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 16, 2015
mebad:
So she doesn't poison us ... You know women Na
heheheheeheheee! So u no wan die cheesy
Re: Why DO Men Refuse Food When They Have Misunderstanding With Their Wife/partner by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 16, 2015
refreshrate:

If you're not in Nigeria that can hold.

if you are ehn see there's this restaurant near IMB Abi what's the name of that glass house opposite what used to be bar beach? You want African dishes you go tire for the place.

Then ask any Nigerian man they all have this secret fettish for buka food trust me you don't want to know how many are all over the city of Lagos

Ebute Metta I hail o! Think there's even a thread on nairaland for favourite bukas...you go fear response.

The pizza is not for the guy or his main meal ( when buka never finish for Lagos?) How many guys do you see walking into dominoes or debonaires to get pizza for themselves? Na girls dey maga for that kind thing.

The pizza is to make the wife green with envy. let her form all she wants, unless she's never had a pizza in her life.

The cheating thing isn't retaliation, you miss the point.
The cheating na substitution. How do you want to go and start asking her to open leg when you're not in talking terms?
Women being what they are, she go use you clean ground.

instead *opens phone book, scrolls down to 's' checks for silifas number* "ello baby se o wa around?" sounds much easier to deal with.

Dayum! You are wicked.... heart attack for the woman straight cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stay With My Uncle For 4 Years But Am Having Issues / Is It Mandatory To Pierce The Ear Lobes Of A Newborn Girl? / Happy International Women's Day 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.