Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Freeze's Ex-wife Fires Back-i Am Not And Have Never Been A Violent Adulteress - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze's Ex-wife Fires Back-i Am Not And Have Never Been A Violent Adulteress - (383 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freeze's Ex-wife Fires Back-i Am Not And Have Never Been A Violent Adulteress - by celebrityhabit: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
You must have read the allegations by popular media personality, Freeze of Cool Fm,calling his ex-wife a violent adulteress..He even shared photos to prove he was physically abused by her during the course of their 15 year union..A press statement released via SDK blog reads....

“PRESS STATEMENT FROM OPEYEMI OLARINDE ON THE ALLEGED VIOLENT ADULTRESS ACCUSATION BY ESTRANGED HUSBAND IFEDAYO OLARINDE A.K.A FREEZE
I have received calls and inquiries from friends and family who have drawn my attention to the recent posts emanating from the social media from my estranged and soon to be ex-husband,Ifedayo Olarinde.

Before now, he has tried ceaselessly and without any restraint to upset and assassinate my character but I have decided to keep my calm because it is not in my character to sensationalize issues.
I would like to state here categorically that I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT ADULTERESS!
I understand that he is desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood, but it is unnecessary to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and I in the process.
I wish him well and will still make time to pray for him despite the fact that he is keen on destroying us to make space for his new family.
Thank you.
Ope.”
- See more at: http://celebrityhabit..com/2015/07/freezes-ex-wife-fires-back-i-am-not-and.html#sthash.LrhjNDJD.dpuf

Re: Freeze's Ex-wife Fires Back-i Am Not And Have Never Been A Violent Adulteress - by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Saeon Hit Song 'stori' Leaks, Breakup With Record Label / FINALLY! President Buhari And V.P, Osinbajo Publicly Declare Their Assets / Kendrick Lamar Writes Touching Letter To late 2pac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.