Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. (1741 Views)

Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? / Actress, Tana Adelana Stuns In New Photos / Actress Tana Adelana Releases Beautiful Photos As She Turns A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by darmys(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Nollywood ActressTana Adelana took to her Instagram page some minutes ago to share photos from a domestic violence incident she witnessed. She even captured a photo of the man who knocked out two teeth from his baby mama's mouth.

Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by darmys(f): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2015
tanaadelana

This is what I saw this morning.. Sigh* when will people learn that domestic violence doesn't stop a thing?! That's the man walking away from the camera, he knocked out two teeth from his baby mama because she refused to allow him see the child he supposedly can't/doesn't feed. He is a driver named Dominic Akpan popularly called Archibong and she is Cecilia Etim (a domestic worker), both live in ajah. I don't care what she did and trust me man, no one will ever pay attention to you again, not after what you have done to this girl! I will follow this matter up. His boss took her away, I'm guessing to the police station and then to a dentist/hospital as the driver is on the run. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE #ITKILLS
Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by Airforce1(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
Sometimes I ask myself, what will ever make me to raise my hand against a woman.
Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by sinaj(f): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
baby mama

love goes sour I guess sad
Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by darmys(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Sometimes I ask myself, what will ever make me to raise my hand against a woman.

I know women can be something else.
But please continue this way smiley
Tell yourself you will never do it no matter what and ask God to help
Re: Nollywood Actress Tana Adelana Shares Photos Of Domestic Violence She Witnessed. by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
darmys:

I know women can be something else.
But please continue this way smiley
Tell yourself you will never do it no matter what and ask God to help
I will neva do it no matter wat .. So help me God grin

(1) (Reply)

Weird.. Meet The Makeup Artist That Made Herself Look Exactly Like Her Dog / See What Paul Okoye Of P-square Said About Ice-prince / Dr Sid's Wife And Daughter Swimming (adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.