Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,016 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? (2417 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / BREAKING NEWS!!! Russian Present Calls For The Release Of Nnamdi Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Chuckscaf(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-9UwUIBfUGEk/VaTh34xYvlI/AAAAAAAACMk/m04vGF4zP4g/s400/Nnamdi%2BKanu.jpeg[/img]

I know that my thought will drive lots of Igbo brothers and sisters crazy, but l care not provided the truth holds. I am an apostle of Biafra but not the kind of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu and his illogical followers know.

Sincerely, Biafra will be, but Nnamdi Kanu will not be the saviour of Biafra. Yes, you read me right. I have called his private line to advise him as a brother and friend but he was insultive and arrogant. No poblem, because Onwu n'egbu nwa nkita adighi ekwe ya nnu isi nsi. I sometime last two years called his friend and white supporter, Carol Munday, to caution her friend but she was defensive on phone.

It is not all about going on air making a noise and insulting lgbo elders and leaders all in the name of ACTIVISM. I am beginning to wonder if Nnamdi Kanu really understands that it is not all about violence and impunity. Non-violence is the best option.

I repeat: I support the actualization of Biafra but Nnamdi is messing up the struggle of Ojukwu. I ask: Nnamdi Kanu: Another Ojukwu or Another Uwazuruike?

Let’s read your opinion below.

Source: http://globalsatellitelink..com/2015/07/nnamdi-kalu-another-ojukwu-or-another.html
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2015
Nnadi kanu is a big time SCAM!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by tobtap: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2015
nnamdi kanu is a brilliant SCAMMER preying on legitimate ibo concerns and grudges

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by kingofpool: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2015
he is himself not ojukwu nor uwazuruike

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2015
just another albino trying to make ends meet.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by YoruBanger: 11:43am On Jul 14, 2015
He's a slick-talking demagogue and megalomaniac who believes he's destined for greatness. At least Ojukwu was an accomplished and experienced soldier and proven administrator. What remarkable achievement has Kanu achieved to command respect and regard, besides peddling and inciting hate and bigotry? Truly, truly he is a "Director" alright. -- of Fools.
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by 1deadlugard: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2015
tobtap:
nnamdi kanu is a brilliant SCAMMER preying on legitimate ibo concerns and grudges
shachris:
londongal03:
Nnadi kanu is a big time SCAM!
shachris:

amala millipede .

baboons and monkeys . earth quakes will sink your rusty roof city .

ofeemmanuupire

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Hehehe una don finish?

He is a scammer now, I never see him do oluwole to make people accept him, M.K.O style.

So if he is a scammer, why are u complaining when his people aren't?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
1deadlugard:

amala millipede .

ofeemmanuupire
some are pained

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
Biafra and boko haram na d same tin. Only say boko haram violent pass biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by 1deadlugard: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
I LOVE U BIAFRA .

long live BIAFRA

biafra i love you .

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
1deadlugard:

amala millipede .

ofeemmanuupire
koro inyoo siri ebe a puo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by 1deadlugard: 11:52am On Jul 14, 2015
I LOVE U BIAFRA .

long live BIAFRA

biafra i love you . i love you BIAFRA till all your enemy die of amala poison . cheesy cheesy

BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA . YOU WILL STAND TALLER THAN amala/ kwunu parasites

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by dekdek: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Just another shameless coward like Ojukwu and Nwazurike

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by 1deadlugard: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2015
shachris:

and then i love BIAFRA more and more .

let your friends keep writing the language you have no clue about .

poison is your prescription .

long live biafra grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by 1deadlugard: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2015
shachris:

you learn and copied that very well

. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

biafra is the winner

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by cocoduck: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Go and open your own radio station and beg for independence and freedom
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Calling Nnamdi Ojuku (coward), is an insult to the iboes. The Boy' is just a mentally deranged fool, looking for attention.
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
So this man hopes to Achieve the Biafran struggle by going on air shouting and insulting. Good plan brother, very good plan
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Ojiofor: 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please and please never compare Nnandi Kanu with Ojukwu.I beg you in whatever God you worship.
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by kulbethrand(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
When am almost making it in nigera. Biafra should wait o. O bughi onye richaa ogwe o si ogwe jie.
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by glassjar1: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Biafra land of rising sun .

nnamdi kanu the God sent . biafra is here to stay.
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
If not for Asari Dokubo. Boy loaf, Tompolo and the rest of the 'militants', the Niger Delta wouldn't be getting their 13% derivative today. We need radicals like Nnamdi Kanu to advance our course. Biafrans have been gentle for a long time and nothing has happened, we need some real fundamentalists and even militants to show the Nigerian Govt how serious we are about our course.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by vega84(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Chuckscaf:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-9UwUIBfUGEk/VaTh34xYvlI/AAAAAAAACMk/m04vGF4zP4g/s400/Nnamdi%2BKanu.jpeg[/img]

I know that my thought will drive lots of Igbo brothers and sisters crazy, but l care not provided the truth holds. I am an apostle of Biafra but not the kind of Biafra Nnamdi Kanu and his illogical followers know.

Sincerely, Biafra will be, but Nnamdi Kanu will not be the saviour of Biafra. Yes, you read me right. I have called his private line to advise him as a brother and friend but he was insultive and arrogant. No poblem, because Onwu n'egbu nwa nkita adighi ekwe ya nnu isi nsi. I sometime last two years called his friend and white supporter, Carol Munday, to caution her friend but she was defensive on phone.

It is not all about going on air making a noise and insulting lgbo elders and leaders all in the name of ACTIVISM. I am beginning to wonder if Nnamdi Kanu really understands that it is not all about violence and impunity. Non-violence is the best option.

I repeat: I support the actualization of Biafra but Nnamdi is messing up the struggle of Ojukwu. I ask: Nnamdi Kanu: Another Ojukwu or Another Uwazuruike?

Let’s read your opinion below.

Source: http://globalsatellitelink..com/2015/07/nnamdi-kalu-another-ojukwu-or-another.html
am with u bro, I hav asked the same tin always,i want biafra bt unfortunately I dnt see nnamdi as our moses @ all,his insults and arrogance will lead us to no where. #vegatalks
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by hardywaltz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is a cowardly clown
Re: Nnamdi Kalu: Another Ojukwu Or Another Uwazuruike? by beland15: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
The op CANNOT be Igbo if not the recognition of the leadership of Nnamdi Kanu wont have been doubted

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- What Hero?? / Discerning And Right Thinking Igbos Should Speak Up Now Before Its Too Late / In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.