Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 (1582 Views)

Kamaldeen Awards Best K.A.I Dressed Officer With N100,000 (photos) / Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
This extraordinary online-event is
being put together by
LANDERSCAVE , a socio-econo-
political group comprising of 100%
Nairalanders.
Our Mission:
To acknowledge the talents , time,
and resources of well meaning
professionals on Nairaland who
had uniquely and selflessly stood
out in the midst of a prevailing
decadence. This award is also to
show that being upright and
impactful is rewarding.

Our Vision :
To see a balanced Blogosphere
where knowledge, substance and,
Information trumps mediocrity to
the very edge. This we tend to
achieve by recognizing the efforts,
tenacity and the kindhearts of all
those who has choosen the part of
discipline, selflessness and
positive attitude.

MODALITY of EVENT :
Please note that this is not a
contest or a competition. It is
neither a beauty nor pageant
show. It is an exclusive recognition
award by an independent group on
behalf of Nairaland. No form of
campaign or spamming of the
thread is encouraged or allowed.
The event has to be staged into
three parts:

1. The Awareness Stage ( which is
the stage we are presently)
Click on this link to get all the info
you need to know about this

http://
www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

2. The Nomination Stage
( comning up next week Monday
july20):
This is the stage where you guys
will nominate people that creates
meaningful, educative and
informative threads.
Someone with highest number of
nominees will be assumed worthy
of this award.
His/her sobriquet will be forwarded
to the general thread where the
award will be presented.

3. The Grand Finale stage ( coming
up July 27):
This will be the final stage and two
things will be happening that
night.
------->>> Award Presentation to
the winners of each award
category
------->>> Induction of Award
reciepients Into the NAIRALAND
HALL of FAME

cc: SCENTMARLC

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by fashoo2010(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm....award for nairaland again
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Hw much dey involved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 11:49am On Jul 14, 2015
**ATTENTION TO THE MODS AND ALL POLITICS - LANDERS**

Please sirs/ma,

I am scentmarlc, lead facilitator for this event.

Tunnamania11 is the chairman, LOC

This thread is a property of POLITICS section alone and should please be left unmoved in POLITICs section .

[/b]The award categories is splitted into two SECTIONS. The STANDARD CATEGORIES and The SPECIAL CATEGORIES. [/color][/b]

The standard categories has adopts the closed loop selection process while the special categories would be decided via the open loop nomination process.

Three categories of award falls under the Special Categories:

1. Moderator Honorary Award
2. Organizer fellows Award and
3. Individual Section Award

And all these categories shall BE CONDUCTED INDEPENDENTLY IN EACH SECTIONS.

WHAT TO DO:

** Each member of THIS SECTION is expected to Nominate One person for The MODERATOR AWARD, BEST EVENT ORGANIZER ON NL and ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL that has impacted him/her most in this section. Making a Total Of 3 Nominations in all.**

FORMAT TO NOMINATE:

Example:

I Nominate:

POLITICS
Mod - xxxx
Organizer - dygeasy
Individual - barcanista

Cc: skypeople.

NOTE: You must copy SKYPEOPLE in all your nominations. Thats the official Judge for now. If any changes occur, you will be duly notified.

To have a complete view of EVENT MODALITIES please

[size=20pt] [url=https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-
awareness]CLICK HERE[/url][/size]

To check the the GENERAL AWARENESS THREAD for more INFO.

Thankz for your time.

Cheers
Scent.

[size=20pt] LET THE NOMINATIONS BEGIN....PLEASE MODS, WE SEEK YOUR INDULGENCE[/size]
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2015
To the Mods, please this award is sectional, let it remain on this section.

Cc: Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2015
good one... looking forward to it...
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2015
tollyB:
good one... looking forward to it...
aii sire, yu are free to nominate now.

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hw much dey involved
Plenty us dollarsgringringrin

Pls kindly nominate

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
scentmarlc:

Pls kindly nominate
pls, be specific. Owonikoko. Plenty can be 10$, 20$ or even 50$. So, hw much. I must get money by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by dayo23(f): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rubbish award!!!
This is the problem of unemployment in Nigeria, u just wake up one morning and decided to be creative, this award makes no sense to me! angry
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by nwadiuko1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
If sile12 no follow for ppl wey I go nominate make I shit for public

That guy thread dy trip me die
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by nwadiuko1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
scentmarlc:

Pls kindly nominate
I nominate sile or sile12
Which ever is his moniker.....the guy that creates thread of military and engineering stuff around the globe

Cc: skypeople
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
pls, be specific. Owonikoko. Plenty can be 10$, 20$ or even 50$. So, hw much. I must get money by force.

First you have to be nominated severally by members of this section who deems it fit to crown you. And for them to nominate you, you must have been a conistent contributor and an active member of this section.

Cc: OAM4J please bear with us
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
scentmarlc:

First you have to be nominated severally by members of this section who deems it fit to crown you. And for them to nominate you, you must have been a conistent contributor and an active member of this section.

Cc: OAM4J please bear with us
ok. All diz one wey yu dey yarn no concern me. Na d price i dey interested to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Which ever is his moniker.....the guy that creates thread of military and engineering stuff around the globe

Pls kindly scroll up. There is a format of how to nominate.

And such person must be an active contributor to politics section over time.

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by powerfulsettingz: 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by nwadiuko1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
scentmarlc:

And such person must be an active contributor to politics section over time.
copy that sir!
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by dayo23(f): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:

Cc: skypeople
you are into electrical works, Are u in abuja? Do let me know, your service is needed
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
nwadiuko1:
If sile12 no follow for ppl wey I go nominate make I shit for public

That guy thread dy trip me die

Hehehhehehegringringrin

Yu really appreciate this guy's effort. I can see. And thats the whole essence of this NAIRA AWARDS. To encourage those doing well, spending their precious time combing the web to bring to fore, essential and informative news and article. To also discourage the rising menace of online bullying, insulting and childish display of lunatic tendencies. Ofcourse we all cant be equal in our personalities, buh sure we all can apply wisdom and modesty in the way we relate and communicate with others online.

Once again thank you for being a part of this.
We appreciate you.
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by scentmarlc(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
grin
gringrin funny indeed.

Can yu pls nominate and call yur friends to nominate
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by nwadiuko1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
dayo23:
you are into electrical works, Are u in abuja? Do let me know, your service is needed
sir am not in abuja currently but if the work specifications is within our area of specialization......we l move to abuja any time you prefer....contact me on 08067669542 let's discuss further or send an email with the job specification to pnwadiuko@yahoo.com with nairaland as subject....thank you
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by Dannyset(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by obi4eze(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
cool smiley
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by powerfulsettingz: 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
scentmarlc:
gringrin funny indeed.

Can yu pls nominate and call yur friends to nominate
for how much?
Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by EdCure: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
I nominate:

Mod: oam4j
Organizer: Bleep :/
Individual: Gbawe

cc: Skypeople

2 Likes

Re: POLITICS SECTION's NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dannyset:
Good

And such person must be an active contributor to politics section overtime.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Son Yusuf Did Not Join The Army- President Buhari / Tonyebarcanista The Publicity Secretary That PDP Needs. / Bode George, Former Governor Odili Got N100M Each From National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.