Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Milestone Resources: Real Or Not - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Milestone Resources: Real Or Not (484 Views)

SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Is Mg Resources Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Milestone Resources: Real Or Not by seuntoyo: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
I just got an invite from the above mentioned firm for a job interview tomorrow. The position is customer service personnel. I applied through careeslip.com and it was stated on careerslip that the authenticity of the firm hasn't been confirmed. Milestone is situated at Herbert Macaulay way, beside carter street, Adekunle, Yaba. Anyone with useful info about this firm should please respond ASAP. Before you asked me to google it, I've done that and found no useful info abot the firm. Just mindful of the little I have and not to waste if on Tfare for all these HMO wahala.
Re: Milestone Resources: Real Or Not by seuntoyo: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nah wah ooooo, so no useful info about this firm from anyone here

(1) (Reply)

Help To Verify This Invite Please / please help Arm Plc !! / Which Is The Most Guaranteed And Consistent Medium Of Employment In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.