Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. (861 Views)

Tekno Reacts To His Next Rated Nomination At The Headies 2016 / Tekno's Fans Come For The Headies As Tekno Not Cool With His Nomination / The Headies Awards 2015/2016 Full Show [part 1 & 2 Videos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
This extra-ordinary onlie-event is being put together by LANDERSCAVE. A socio-econo political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

OUR MISSION:
To acknowledge the talents, time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and selflessly stood in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to show that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

OUR VISION:
To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, substance and information triumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognising the efforts, tenacity and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude.

MODALITY OF EVENT:
Please note that this is not a contest or a competition. It is neither a beauty nor pageant show. It is an exclusive recognition award by an independent group on behalf of Nairaland. No form of campaign or spamming of the thread is encouraged or allowed.

The event has to be staged into the parts:
1. The Awareness Stage (which is the stage we are presently)
Click on this link to get all the information you need to know about this. https://www.nairaland.com/2447625/n-r-awards-2015-awareness

2. The Nomination Stage (coming up next week monday July 20)
This is the stage where you guys will nominate people that creates meaningful, educative, informative threads. Someone with highest number of nominees will be assumed worthy of this award. His/her sobriquet will be forwarded to the general thread where the award will be presented.

3. The Grand Finale Stage (coming up July 27)
This will be the final stage and two things will be happening that night:
---->>> Award presentation to the winners of each award categories.
---->>> Induction of Award Receipients into the NAIRALAND HALL OF FAME

To the Mods: Please this award is sectional. Let it remain on this section.
Cc: Fynestboi, MissyB3, Ijebabe.

Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Airforce1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
"Whoever the cap fits" let him wear.
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Erukumakanaki: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mprex(f): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok undecided

will they give the winners money
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Tallesty1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mprex:
ok undecided

will they give the winners money
The love of money is........................
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
.sad.cheesy
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mprex(f): 3:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
The love of money is........................
who ask you
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Fynestboi: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
OK...

Following
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Okay....

Following
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by safarigirl(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Another popularity based award? Romancelanders and Politics section guys will probably dominate this shiiit as usual

Lemme sha nominate Idowuogbo for whatever it is you guys have come up with again. Only deserving person on this entire site since Yuzedo went into hibernation
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
Another popularity based award? Romancelanders and Politics section guys will probably dominate this shiiit as usual

Lemme sha nominate Idowuogbo for whatever it is you guys have come up with again. Only deserving person on this entire site since Yuzedo went into hibernation
It's not a popularity based award. Please read the above post carefully. Your nomination should be in this form:
Mod- (A moderator you think deserves the award)
Organiser-(A unique personality known for orgainsing contests/shows on here)
Individual- Idowuogbo
Afterwards, Cc: Skypeople
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by sinaj(f): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
ok
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by safarigirl(f): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mhizkel:

It's not a popularity based award. Please read the above post carefully. Your nomination should be in this form:
Mod- (A moderator you think deserves the award)
Organiser-(A unique personality known for orgainsing contests/shows on here)
Individual- Idowuogbo
Afterwards, Cc: Skypeople
has the makings of a popularity based award. The end justifies the means though. We shall see.

Anyway my nominees are:
MoD: Ishilove
Organiser: babyosisi
Individual: Idowuogbo

Cc: skypeople

1 Like

Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
safarigirl:
has the makings of a popularity based award. The end justifies the meNd though. We shall see.

Anyway my nominees are:
MoD: Ishilove
Organiser: babyosisi
Individual: Idowuogbo

Cc: skypeople
Copy that! wink
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Mhizkel(f): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
sinaj:
ok
Ok? Nominate joor. smiley
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
MoD: ishilove organiser : dygeasy individual : francistony cc skypeople

1 Like

Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by hatux: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Okay
Re: CELEBRITIES SECTION'S NOMINATION THREAD FOR N.A.I.R.A AWARDS 2015. by philo3(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
okay.. we de wait

(1) (Reply)

Download Video D’banj Ft. Ice Prince – Salute / Naija No Dey Carry Last Drake Vs Meek Mill (the Movie) / Tonto Dikeh Adds Boyfriend's Name To Twitter Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.